Skillbooks and merchants in Fort Joy | Maps and secrets – Divinity Original Sin 2 Guide
Remember that merchants selling skill books are necessary for your party’s progression, and merchants from Sanctuary of Amadia will relocate here during the CALL TO ARMS quest.
AEROTHEURGE’s skill books
Gratiana, Gareth’s companion, is a masked woman in Sanctuary of Amadia and Gareth’s Rallying Point (after the quest Call To Arms), as well as a human in Fort Joy Ghetto. Gawin is a human who will vanish after The Teleporter quest.
GEOMANCER’s skill books
You’ll meet Maol, Gareth, and Amadia after completing the quest Most Dangerous When Cornered. Maol is an elf roaming the beach south of Fort Joy Ghetto, and Gareth is a human in Amadia’s Sanctuary (after you save him in the quest Save Amadia).
POLYMORPH’s skill books
Doctor 0Exter – female human near Fort Joy Ghetto, Dwarf Leste – female dwarf near Fort Joy Ghetto, Human Exter – human in Sanctuary of Amadia, and Dwarf Leste – female dwarf near Fort Joy Ghetto
NECROMANCER’s skill books
Kerban – in Sanctuary of Amadia. [12:12] and [18:18]. Mona – sick woman in a tent in Fort Joy Ghetto. (Warning: do not try to Bless her.)
SUMMONING’s skill books
Kerban – Amadia’s Sanctuary; Nebora – female blacksmith in Fort Joy Ghetto; Nebora – female blacksmith in Fort Joy Ghetto; Nebora – female blacksmith in Fort Joy Ghetto
HUNTSMAN’s skill books
Bahara – lizard in Sanctuary of Amadia, her body is covered in fleas and other creepy crawlies. Butter – woman in Fort Joy Ghetto, she’s standing on a balcony over Griff.
SCOUNDREL’s skill books
Exter is the Sanctuary of Amadia, and Hilde is a woman from the Fort Joy Ghetto.
WARFARE’s skill books
You’ll meet Kalias, a lizard in a hidden cave, and Gareth, a human in Amadia’s Sanctuary, after completing the Fort Joy Ghetto quest. Gareth is after you save him in the quest Most Dangerous When Cornered (most dangerous when cornered).
Where do you buy skill books in dos2?
Books on Polymorphic Skills
- Trader Ovis – Driftwood.
- Elf Thorndancer – Elven Camp, Reaper’s Coast.
- Black Ring Alchemist – South of Temple of Rhalic, Nameless Isle (Region)
- Jawbone the Merchant – Temple of Tir-Cendelius, Nameless Isle (Region)
- Trader Friel – The Arx.
Where can I buy skills Cyseal?
We all know who the main vendors in Cyseal books are: Cylia the Enchantress sells Aerotheurge and Hydrosophist Skillbooks in the Marketplace, Fletcher sells Expert Marksman Skills Skillbooks in the Marketplace, and Shereth sells Scroundrel and Witchcraft Skillbooks in The King Crab Inn.
Where can I buy driftwood skill books?
Merchants in the area include:
- Trader Thun (Fish Merchant)
- Trader Haran (Huntersman and Warfare Skill Books)
- Trader Ovis (Aerotheurge, Geomancy, Pyromancy, and Polymorph Skill Books)
- Trader Bree (Necromancy, Hydrophist, and Summoning Skill Books)
- Trader Bree (Necromancy
Do skill books Respawn Divinity 2?
Vendors will restock when a main character who has reached a higher level barters with an NPC, so it doesn’t work.
Why is Kerban dead?
Kerban’s body is found on the deck after he dies in the fight for the Lady Vengeance; if the player sold items to him before he died, some of those items will be included in the loot.
Who sells skill books in Fort joy?
Ghetto of Fort Joy
- Nebora (Summoning Skill Book Vendor)
- Hilde (Scoundrel Skill Book Vendor)
- Doctor Leste (Polymorph Skill Book Vendor)
- Mona (Necromancer Skill Book Vendor)
- Gawin (Aerotheurge Skill Book Vendor)
- Rezik (Hydrosophist Skill Book Vendor)
- Butter (Hunter Skill Book Vendor)
- Butter (Hunter Skill Book Vendor
Where are skill books Divinity Original Sin?
In Homestead, there are Elemental Halls where you can purchase skillbooks.
- Hall of Fire – Pyrokinetic and Man-at-Arms.
- Hall of Frost – Hydrosophist and Expert Marksman.
- Hall of Wind – Aerotheurge and Scoundrel.
Who sells scoundrel books in divinity?
Books on scoundrel skills
- Hilde – Fort Joy.
- Exter – Sanctuary of Amadia, Lady Vengeance.
- Papa Thrash – Driftwood.
- Black Ring Quartermaster – South of Temple of Rhalic, Nameless Isle (Region)
- Priestess of Duna – Temple of Tir-Cendelius, Nameless Isle (Region)
- Elf Treewarden – Elven Camp at Reaper’s Coast.
Who sells scoundrel books in Reapers Coast?
Papa Trash sells SCOUNDREL skillbooks, while Eithne sells SUMMONING, POLYMORPH, and NECROMANCER skillbooks.
Where is the tavern in Driftwood?
The Driftwood Tavern is a tourist attraction in Protector’s Enclave.
Where is Tarquin dos2?
Tarquin is an imprisoned “inventor” who was forced to cooperate by Dallis in his private quarters aboard the Lady Vengeance.
How often do vendors restock dos2?
If you save in front of a vendor and only reload and trade that one vendor, he’ll always sell the same base items, but their rolls will change each reload.
How do I move the ship in Divinity 2?
A book of songs can be found on the main desk; take it, then go to the main deck and speak to the dragon head at the bow of the boat; you’ll be able to move it now.
How do you combine skill books in dos2?
Skill Books can be mixed and matched to create a new Skill Book that combines both types of magic.
- Fire Polymorph = Bleed Fire.
- Fire Warfare = Sparking Swings.
- Fire Hunter = Explosive Trap