Sell books, art & collectibles online
AbeBooks allows you to sell all types of books online, from used books to rare books, old books to textbooks, and you can also use cross-channel purchasing to sell collectibles like art, ephemera, maps, and comics.
Can you make money selling books on AbeBooks?
You can make money by selling used books, antiques, rare collections, art, and collectibles on the Abe Books platform.
How do I sell stuff on AbeBooks?
The first step in selling with AbeBooks is to create an account and fill out the seller application. Get started now by creating an AbeBooks account! For a small monthly subscription fee, expose your inventory to millions of unique visitors per week and millions of product searches per day.
What books sell best?
The 25 All-Time Best-Selling Books
- Don Quixote (500 million copies sold) is number one
- A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold) is number two
- The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold) is number three
- The Little Prince (142 million copies sold) is number four
- and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold) is number five.
What books are worth selling?
20 Iconic Books You Probably Have That Are Now Valuable
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (1997)
- Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat (1957)
- Arthur Conan Doyle’s The Hound of the Baskervilles (1902)
- The Bible (1600 u2013 1630)
- Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book and The Second Jungle Book (1894-1895):
Is AbeBooks reliable 2020?
AbeBooks has a 1.79 star rating based on 541 reviews, indicating that the majority of customers are dissatisfied with their purchases. Customers who complain about AbeBooks most frequently mention customer service, tracking numbers, and credit card issues. AbeBooks is ranked 14th among Used Books sites.
Who pays the most for used books?
Where To Sell Used Books: 6 Of The Best Online (And In-Store) Options
- BookScouter.com is a good place to start.
- Half-Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local indie.
How do I know if my book is worth money?
Fill out this form with enough information to generate a list of comparable copies. You don’t have to include every word of the title or author’s name.
Is it easy to sell books on AbeBooks?
What can you sell on AbeBooks? It’s simple: create an AbeBooks account and fill out the seller application. For a small monthly subscription fee, you can expose your inventory to millions of unique visitors per week and millions of product searches per day.
Do you have to pay to sell on AbeBooks?
A monthly subscription fee based on the average number of items listed for sale in the previous month; a commission fee on all sales; and an external payment service fee for credit card transactions processed through our external payment service provider.
What books are better than Harry Potter?
TIME has compiled a list of the ten most magical books to read if you’re a Harry Potter fan.
- Philip Pullman’s The Golden Compass. Rick Riordan’s The Lightning Thief. Neil Gaiman’s Neverwhere. Leigh Bardugo’s Shadow and Bone. Erika Johansen’s The Queen of the Tearling. Michael Scott’s The Alchemyst. Cassandra Clare’s City of Bones.
What are the top 10 best selling fiction books right now?
WORK OF FICTION
- Sally Rooney’s Beautiful World, Where Are You.
- J.D. Robb’s Forgotten in Death.
- Stephen King’s Billy Summers.
- Paula Hawkins’ A Slow Fire Burning.
- Lauren Groff’s Matrix.
- Rock Paper Scissors by Alice Feeney.
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave.
- Louise Penny’s The Madness of Crowds.
What is the most valuable book?
The world record for the most expensive book ever sold is a science book: the Codex Leicester, which is a fancy name for what is essentially Leonardo da Vinci’s science diary, which was purchased for $30.8 million ($53.5 million) in 1994.
What Harry Potter books are worth money?
The first book in the series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, was published on June 30, 1997, by Bloomsbury in London, but it must be a copy of the first edition, first impression (also known as the first printing) to have any real collectible value.
Are any Golden books worth money?
The value of Little Golden Books ranges from $1 to $25. Mint-condition first editions of the series, which was first published in 1942, command the highest prices; some titles were published for many years, but a first edition is the most valuable.