40 Books Everyone Should Read: Must Read Books of All Time
It can be difficult to find books worth reading, so we’ve put together this massive list of 40 must-read books in a variety of genres, including fiction, business, and more. Use the contents to jump to the section you’re most interested in, or start scrolling.
2. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien is one of the most widely read books in the world.
What is the most read story book in the world?
The Holy Bible is the most widely read book in the world, having sold over 3.9 billion copies in the last 50 years. It is also the most recognizable and well-known book ever published.
Which story book is best for beginners?
It’s Never Too Late To Begin Reading! There Are 16 Books To Choose From If You’re A Beginner.
- Arundhati Roy’s The God of Small Things. Ayn Rand’s The Fountainhead. Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird. Anne Frank’s The Diary of a Young Girl. Antoine de Saint-Exupu00e9ry’s The Little Prince. Haruki Murakami’s Kafka on the Shore.
Which is the best story books to read?
Here is a list of 12 novels that have been regarded as some of the greatest works of literature ever written for various reasons.
- Greta Garbo in Anna Karenina.
- To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude.
- A Passage to India.
- Don Quixote.
What books should I read to get into reading?
We believe these books will entice you, excite you, and reintroduce you to the joys of reading.
- Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris.
- Motherless Brooklyn by Jonathan Lethem.
- Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt.
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson.
- Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel.
- Motherless Brooklyn by Jonathan Lethem.
What are the top 3 purchased books in 2020?
These are the year’s best-selling books.
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama (2,574,531 copies sold)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (1,311,147 copies sold)
- Dog Man by Dave Pilkey (1,240,277 copies sold)
- Mary L.
- Suzanne Collins, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (1,235,099 copies sold)
What is the hardest book to read?
The Top 25 Most Difficult Books You’ll Ever Read
- James Joyce’s Finnegans Wake (1939)
- William Faulkner’s The Sound and the Fury (1929)
- Geoffrey Chaucer’s The Canterbury Tales (14th Century)
- Gabriel Garcia Mu00e1rquez’s One Hundred Years of Solitude (1967)
- Thomas Pynchon’s Gravity’s Rainbow (1973)
What is the easiest book to read?
You Must Read These 10 Great and Easy English Books
- The Outsiders u2013 S.E. Hinton.
- The House On Mango Street u2013 Sandra Cisneros.
- Thirteen Reasons Why u2013 Jay Asher.
- Peter Pan u2013 J.M. Barrie.
- The Old Man and the Sea u2013 Ernest Hemmingway.
- The Giver u2013 Lois Lowry.
What is the easiest Charles Dickens book to read?
What is the best place to begin reading Charles Dickens?
- The Pickwick Papers (1836)
- A Christmas Carol (1843)
- David Copperfield (1849)
- Oliver Twist (1837)
- Bleak House (1852)
- A Tale of Two Cities (1859)
What is the most famous story in the world?
They explain why in this video.
- Things Fall Apart (Chinua Achebe, 1958)
- One Thousand and One Nights (various authors, 8th-18th Centuries)
- Don Quixote (Miguel de Cervantes, 1605-1615)
- Hamlet (William Shakespeare, 1603)
- One Hundred Years of Solitude (Gabriel Garcu00e1 Mu00e1rquez, 1967)
- The Iliad (Homer, 8th Centuries BC
What are the best books to read in 2020?
The Year 2020’s Best Books
- Rodham. $26 AT BOOKSHOP.
- Transcendent Kingdom: A Novel. Now 47% off.
- The Glass Hotel: A Novel. Now 52% off.
- My Dark Vanessa: A Novel. Now 26% off.
- The Death of Vivek Oji: A Novel. $12 AT AMAZON.
- Real Life: A Novel. $12 AT AMAZON.
Why Reading a book is important?
Reading is beneficial to your health because it improves your focus, memory, empathy, and communication skills; it can also help you live longer by reducing stress, improving your mental health, and allowing you to learn new things to help you succeed in your work and relationships.
How can I enjoy reading books?
How to Have Fun While Reading
- Find the best way to consume your books for your lifestyle.
- Keep a list of what you want to read next.
- Find a buddy!
- Always keep a book with you.
- Track what you’ve read.
- Read what you love.
- Now it’s your turn!