Can I book train ticket through Paytm?
Indian Railway Reservation on Paytm
You can login to Paytm using your Paytm account credentials and follow the given steps to book train tickets. Select the seat, class and date that suit you the best. Debit/Credit Card, Net banking or Paytm Wallet. You will be redirected to the IRCTC website to enter the password.
How can I book train ticket by mobile?
Login to URL https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
- Click on Book Ticket and fill in details for plan my travel.
- Select the train and continue the booking.
- Use existing passenger list or add passengers.
- Confirm booking details and pay through Credit/debit card to get successful.
How do I book train tickets?
How can I book train ticket online?
- Visit the Goibibo website/app and go to the IRCTC Trains page.
- Enter the ‘From’ and ‘To’ destinations, select the travel date from the calendar icon and click on the Search button.
- After finding a preferred train, click on check availability and then click on Book Now.
How can I create Paytm account in Irctc?
Follow these simple steps to create a new IRCTC account , in case you don’t have one. Once you’re directed to the login page of IRCTC , follow the following steps. Step 1: Enter a username that is between 4 and 10 characters in length. Step 2: You can now choose the security question and enter the answer to it.
What is anubhuti class?
Anubhuti, which in English means an experience, promises to deliver more than what the Railways currently offers even on executive and first-class coaches that are attached to trains like Shatabdi and Rajdhani.
Can I book Tatkal ticket from mobile?
Passengers have to pay extra charges for booking tickets under the Tatkal quota. Tatkal tickets can be booked through Railways’ Passenger Reservation Centers as well as through internet. Now, IRCTC e-wallet users can book rail e-tickets including Tatkal quota tickets through mobile app IRCTC Rail Connect.
Can I travel without a printout of e ticket?
Yes, instead of carrying a printout or hard copy of your Indian Railways train ticket, IRCTC now sends you SMS-based tickets that can be shown to the Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE). The passenger can then select ‘To’ and ‘From’ stations and the ‘e-ticket’ option.
Can I show my train ticket on my phone?
Amtrak Gets on Board With E-Tickets. You can book and pay for your e-ticket online, on a mobile device, or by using the new Amtrak iPhone app. Once purchased, you’ll get an email with the ticket attached as a PDF. Smartphone users can simply show that e-ticket to the conductor, who can then scan it.
How do I download a ticket?
There you can find the list of all tickets you’ve booked using your account.
- Click on the ticket item you wish to download the E-ticket.
- After clicking, the details of that particular booking will be displayed. Now, click on Print e-ticket button which shall be at the bottom of the page.