IRCTC Train Ticket Booking Online
PayTM allows you to book train tickets from the comfort of your own home in just a few clicks. Travelers will search for relevant trains, fares for different grades, schedules, and seat availability before making an online reservation.
Indian Railway Reservation on Paytm
You can book train tickets by logging into Paytm with your Paytm account credentials and following the on-screen instructions.
- Visit https://paytm.com/train-tickets
- Select the cities of origin and destination, as well as the journey’s date, and then press the “Search” button.
- Select your train and search for seat availability.
- Choose the seat, class, and date that are most convenient for you.
- Click on the “Book” button and enter your IRCTC login ID (if you don’t have one, select “Sign-up with IRCTC” or “Forgot IRCTC Password” to reset your password).
- Fill out the necessary form and press the “Book” button.
- Proceed to the payment stage now. Select your preferred payment form, such as debit/credit card, net banking, or Paytm Wallet.
- To enter the password, you will be routed to the IRCTC website.
- Enter your IRCTC username and password. Your online train ticket purchase is now complete!
Make a train e-ticket reservation online and avoid the lines at the ticket counter. You will also get an e-mail and SMS with an automatic confirmation of your payment and ticket. Travelers will find that purchasing train tickets online saves them time, money, and effort. No more last-minute ticket worries; simply #PayTMKaro and use the IRCTC ticket booking service!
Train Ticket Booking FAQs
PayTM is one of the most dependable sites for railway reservations. PayTM has unique features that make it a popular platform for booking train tickets among users. Various payment options: PayTM accepts a variety of payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, EMI options, net banking, ATM cards, PayTM Wallet, and other online payment methods. You can now book your flight as per the website’s instructions using the PayTM app’s various payment options. PayTM guarantees a smooth mobile train ticket booking experience on both the web and the app.
You can also use it to locate your train. Locate your train. Your train can now be scheduled based on the likelihood of receiving a ticket confirmation.
You can now ‘favorite’ your chosen route using the PayTM App’s feature. if the ticket booking is complete, so that you can choose the route from the quick-book-suggested choice the next time and book your tickets more quickly and easily! You can also use your PayTM account to log in and look for the same train for your ride. Tap on the seat availability for the proposed date in the list of trains that appears (s). By entering your IRCTC credentials or establishing a PNR status, you can proceed to make a reservation.
A single ticket can accommodate a maximum of 6 passengers. The maximum number of people per booking for Tatkal tickets is four. Two children under the age of five are allowed per booking, but they are not ticketed. The PayTM app and website make it easy to cancel your train fare. Senior citizens receive discounts on all classes of the Mail, Express, Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Jan-Shatab Di, Jan/Jan-Jan, and Duronto trains.
For Garib Rath, Gatimaan, Vande Bharat, Suvidha, and Humsafar Train / Quota / Class, no concessional tickets are permitted. To get a seat on the train, children between the ages of 5 and 12 must purchase a train ticket with a 50% discount. If your child requires a berth, you must pay the full fare. For men, the concession factor is 40%, and for women, it is 50%.
Can I book train ticket through Paytm?
Paytm Reservations for Indian Railways
You can book train tickets by logging into Paytm with your Paytm account credentials and following the on-screen instructions. Choose the seat, class, and date that are most convenient for you. Paytm Wallet, Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking To enter the password, you will be routed to the IRCTC website.
How can I book train ticket by mobile?
Login to URL https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
- To schedule my journey, click on Book Ticket and fill in the details.
- Continue with the booking by selecting the train.
- Use a current passenger list or build a new one.
- To be successful, confirm the booking details and pay with a credit or debit card.
How do I book train tickets?
How can I book train ticket online?
- Go to the IRCTC Trains page on the Goibibo website/app.
- Enter the ‘From’ and ‘To’ destinations, then press the Search button after selecting the travel date from the calendar icon.
- After you’ve found your favorite train, press Check Availability, then Book Now.
How can I create Paytm account in Irctc?
If you don’t already have an IRCTC account, follow these easy steps to build one. Follow the steps below once you’ve been guided to the IRCTC login page. Step 1: Create a username that is four to ten characters long. Step 2: Now you can select a security question and have a response.
What is anubhuti class?
Even on executive and first-class coaches attached to trains like the Shatabdi and Rajdhani, Anubhuti, which means experience in English, promises to provide more than what the Railways currently offer.
Can I book Tatkal ticket from mobile?
Passengers must pay an additional fee to book tickets under the Tatkal limit. Tatkal tickets are available for purchase at railway passenger reservation centers and on the internet. IRCTC e-wallet users can now book rail e-tickets, including Tatkal quota tickets, using the IRCTC Rail Connect mobile app.
Can I travel without a printout of e ticket?
Yes, IRCTC now sends you SMS-based tickets that you can present to the Travelling Ticket Examiner instead of bringing a printout or hard copy of your Indian Railways train ticket (TTE). After that, the passenger can choose between ‘To’ and ‘From’ stations as well as the ‘e-ticket’ option.
Can I show my train ticket on my phone?
E-tickets help Amtrak get on board. Your e-ticket can be purchased and paid for online, on a mobile device, or via the latest Amtrak iPhone app. You’ll get an email with the ticket attached as a PDF once you’ve bought it. Smartphone users will simply show the conductor their e-ticket, which will be scanned.
How do I download a ticket?
There you can find the list of all tickets you’ve booked using your account.
- To download an E-ticket, click on the ticket item you want to download.
- The specifics of that specific booking will be shown after tapping. Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the Print e-ticket button.