How do I find out how much my flight is?
You can get emails when the price for a flight you’re tracking changes significantly.
- Go to Google Flights.
- At the top, choose the number of stops, cabin class, and how many tickets you need.
- Choose your departure airport and destination.
- To track prices for this route, turn on the switch next to “Track prices.”
What details do you need to book a flight?
Flight and passenger details
- Trip details – Dates (one way or return), an airline of choice, airports flying to, number of travellers.
- Personal information – Full names (to be spelt exactly as it is in your ID or passport), date of birth, country of residence.
How do I book a domestic flight ticket?
How to book domestic flights online:
- – Visit the website www.air.irctc.co.in.
- – List of flights will be displayed on the screen (From minimum to maximum)
- – A new three-step booking page will be displayed.
How do I book a flight for free?
The 10 Best Ways to Get FREE Flights
- Get Bumped.
- Leverage Credit Card Sign-up Offers.
- Use Everyday Credit Card Rewards.
- Check Out Frequent Flier Programs.
- Consider Dining Rewards Programs.
- Opt for Programs with Companion Tickets.
- Look for Free Tickets from the Financial World.
- Ask for Frequent Flier Miles as a Gift.