Can I book Delta flight with Flying Blue Miles?
Booking Delta flights with Flying Blue miles is easy.
You can start on either airline’s website – airfrance.us or klm.com.27 Aug 2018
How do I book a flight Blue award ticket?
To book rewards tickets on Transavia, head to the Transavia website, tick the option to show prices in Flying Blue Miles and provide your Flying Blue login details. To book reward flights on all other non-SkyTeam airlines, contact Flying Blue customer service.
Is Delta Airlines part of flying blue?
Delta Air Lines applies a minimum mileage of 500 miles. For example, flying 274 miles one-way on Delta Air Lines marketing in L booking class as an Explorer will get you 500 x 50% = 250 Flying Blue miles. Flying Blue offers you a minimum number of Miles when the distance you cover one-way is less than 500 miles.
How do I use Delta flight blue?
- Go to Air France’s website.
- Select “Use Your Miles”
- Sign in to your Flying Blue account.
- Select your origin and destination.
- Select your travel dates.
- Select “Business” so the search shows Delta One options.
- Select the appropriate flight, then fill in passenger information.
14 Jan 2020
Do Flying Blue Points expire?
Yes, miles in the Air France/KLM Flying Blue program expiring if you have no qualifying flight or credit card activity on your account for a period of 24 months. You can keep it alive indefinitely by having a qualifying activity on your account within that two-year period.
How many Flying Blue Miles do you need for a flight?
Now, with the mileage calculator, Flying Blue is showing the minimum number of miles needed on that same route to be 22,000 miles in economy or 57,500 miles in business. This reduction in miles required isn’t applicable to every route.
Is Flying Blue membership free?
Flying Blue is the free loyalty programme of Air France, KLM, Aircalin, Kenya Airways, Transavia and TAROM.
How do I find my delta award flight?
- Select Book a Flight at delta.com or in the Fly Delta app.
- Under the ‘Show Price In’ section, select “miles”
- Enter your flight preferences and select ‘Find Flights’
- Our flexible Award calendar shows the lowest price options for the dates you select.
- Choose your flight(s), complete your purchase and you’re on your way.
What airlines are part of flying blue?
Flying Blue is the loyalty program for Air France, KLM, and 5 smaller regional airlines which include Aircalin, HOP!, Kenya Airways, TAROM, and Transavia.
The Ultimate Guide To Flying Blue
- Aerolineas Argentinas.
- Air Corsica.
- Air Europa.
- Air Mauritius.
- Alaska Airlines.