Here’s how to book a ticket using BookWithMatrix.
- Go to ITA Matrix and Search for a Flight.
- Choose Your Flights.
- Copy and Paste Itinerary.
- Paste Itinerary Into BookWithMatrix.
- Choose a Booking Site.
- Purchase Your Ticket.
- Limited Booking Options.
- It May Be Cheaper to Book With Airline Directly.
How do you find the ITA Matrix price?
Is booking a flight via Google ITA Matrix possible?
- Use your flight number, time of departure, and fare class codes to find the equivalent fare on the airline website.
- Use the same information and find the same codes on an online booking agent like Priceline or Expedia.
What airlines are not on ITA Matrix?
Tip: Some airlines are excluded from the ITA Matrix. For example, Southwest – one of the most popular U.S. budget airlines – is not included. So if you don’t see your favorite budget airline, it may be wise to perform additional searches and compare prices.
What is a flight matrix?
ITA Matrix is an all-in-one flight search engine that analyzes the flight routes and prices for most airlines. The platform was created by several MIT scientists in 1996 and was acquired by Google in 2010.
How do I book a specific flight number?
Use the “advanced routing codes” option and the specific flight syntax F:AA1234″ (for AA 1234). You’d then need to find a travel agent who can actually book your ticket, or try to find the same itinerary on Google Flights or Hipmunk (using the secret Hipmunk search codes).