Best-Selling Books of All-Time
Religious and political books such as The Bible, Quran, and Chairman Mao’s Quotations are believed to have sold over a billion copies each, but sales numbers for these books are nearly impossible to track because many are given away by churches or governments.
25 Best-Selling Books of All-Time
Some of the best-selling books of all time include Don Quixote, A Tale of Two Cities, and The Lord of the Rings. Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code has sold 80 million copies, while J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been translated into 65 languages and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire has sold 55 million copies.
II. Best Nonfiction Books
The best nonfiction books to read are organized by category.
III. Best Fiction Books
These are the best fiction books to read, organized by category; alternatively, you can browse all book suggestions.
What are the top 10 best-selling books right now?
WORK OF FICTION
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- The Night She Disappeared by Lisa Jewell.
- The Noise by James Patterson
- J. D. Barker.
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- L. A. Weather by Mara Amparo Escandu00f3n.
- The Heron’s Cry by Ann Cleeves.
What is the bestselling and most read book of all time?
According to Guinness World Records, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time, having sold and distributed an estimated 5 billion copies as of 1995.
What books are trending right now?
Also, check out Today’s Top Books to see what’s hot right now.
- Beautiful Country. by Qian Julie Wang.
- Harlem Shuffle. by Colson Whitehead.
- The Girls Are Never Gone. by Sarah Glenn Marsh.
- The Thursday Murder Club. by Richard Osman.
- The Matrix. by Lauren Groff.
What is the #1 best-selling book of all time?
The 25 All-Time Best-Selling Books
- Don Quixote (500 million copies sold) is number one
- A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold) is number two
- The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold) is number three
- The Little Prince (142 million copies sold) is number four
- and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold) is number five.
What is the most read book 2021?
So Far, the Must-Read Books of 2021
- Carlo Rovelli’s Helgoland. Jhumpa Lahiri’s Whereabouts. Amanda Gorman’s The Hill We Climb. Ian Manuel’s My Time Will Come. Julian Sancton’s Madhouse at the End of the Earth. Katy Milkman’s How to Change. Krystal Sutherland’s House of Hollow.
What is the number one book of 2021?
Nadia Owusu’s Aftershocks: A Memoir, B. B. Alston’s Amari and the Night Brothers, Michelle Zauner’s Crying in H Mart, and Anne Lamott’s Dusk, Night, Dawn: On Revival and Courage are among the best books of 2021 (so far).
What is the most read book?
The Bible is the most widely read book in the world, having sold 3.9 billion copies in the last 50 years. The Holy Quran is the second most widely read book in the world.
What are the 10 best-selling books?
The Top 10 Best-Selling Books of All Time are as follows:
- THE BIBLE.
- QUOTATIONS FROM CHAIRMAN MAO TSE-TUNG.
- THE QURAN.
- THE LORD OF THE RINGS.
- THE LITTLE PRINCE.
- HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE.
- SCOUTING FOR BOYS.
- AND THEN THERE WERE NONE.
What is the most sold book 2020?
These are the year’s best-selling books.
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama (2,574,531 copies sold)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (1,311,147 copies sold)
- Dog Man by Dave Pilkey (1,240,277 copies sold)
- Mary L.
- Suzanne Collins, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (1,235,099 copies sold)
What are the top 10 most read books in the world?
The World’s Top 10 Most Read Books
- 3.9 billion copies of the Bible
- 820 million copies of Mao Tse-tung’s quotations
- 400 million copies of Harry Potter
- 103 million copies of Lord of the Rings
- 65 million copies of The Alchemist
- 57 million copies of The Da Vinci Code