If you want to sell them online, you may do so through sites such as Sulit.com.ph, ayosdito, or even ebay.ph. When using these two ways, you have the option of pricing your books a little more. If you’re lucky, you might be able to sell them for as much as $80 to $100 each novel.
Who can I sell my old books to?
Where to Sell Used Books: 6 of the Best Online (and Offline) Marketplaces
- BookScouter. Start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local independent book store.
Does anyone buy old books?
You may sell your books on a variety of online marketplaces, including eBay and Abebooks. Amazon, on the other hand, is the largest and most heavily frequented online bookshop in the world, making it the greatest spot to sell your publications. When you sell books on Amazon, you may offer your book in the “New Used” section of the book’s Amazon website if you sell them yourself.
Where is the best place to sell books?
7 Websites to Sell Books That Are Worth Visiting
- BookDeal.com. BookDeal.com has swiftly risen to the top of the list of the finest websites for selling books, and they have been doing it for more than two decades. Textbooks.com. It is important not to be fooled by the name.
- 3. Powell’s Books.
Where can I sell old textbooks in Manila?
List of the top ten best places to sell old books around Makati City, Metro Manila, and the Philippines.
- Book Sale, 1.2 miles away. $$ Used Bookstore, Bookstores.
- Booksale. 2.7 mi. Bookstores.
- Solidaridad. 3.7 mi. $$ Used Bookstore, Bookstores.
- Solidaridad. 3.7 mi. $$ Bookstores, Used Bookstore
- Fully Booked
- $$ Bookstores Bookstore (1.4 mi. )
- UVLA Store (4.9 miles away)
- Powerbooks (2.4 miles away)
- Fully Booked (1.4 miles away). 6.6 kilometers
How do I know if my book is worth money?
When determining the approximate worth of a book, one extremely simple technique is to look for similar copies on AbeBooks.com and see what prices are being sought. Thousands of new, used, rare, and out-of-print books are available for purchase on AbeBooks.com from vendors across the world, and we have millions of used and rare books in stock.
What do you do with old books?
How to Get Rid of Those Outdated Books
- Make a donation to a charitable organization.
- If you are wondering how to get rid of old books, one of the most popular methods is to donate them to a charitable organization. Donate the Books to Other People. Reuse and recycle your books. Sell books on the internet. What Do You Plan to Do With Your Books?
What books are worth money?
Iconic Books You Probably Have That Are Now Worth A Lot Of Money
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (1997)
- Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat (1957)
- Arthur Conan Doyle’s The Hound of the Baskervilles (1902)
- The Bible (1600 – 1616)
- The Jungle Book and The Second Jungle Book (both published by Disney)
- (1894-1895) Rudyard Kipling’s quotations:
How do I sell my old rare books?
Selling (or disposing of) old books: a quick reference guide
- BookScouter.com. A little web research will assist you in determining the value of your old books, such as on eBay. Used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay’s auction system are all excellent options for selling old books quickly and efficiently.
- Local used book stores, thrift stores, and eBay.
Can you sell books on eBay?
Yes! On eBay, you may sell your treasures or gently worn books. The site is well-known for its used-items sales. Selling secondhand books on eBay is a great way to make a lot of money.
How do I sell on world of books?
How do I go about selling my books on WeBuyBooks?
- Submitting your ISBN number will result in an instant offer. Sending us your books will result in payment the same day we get your things!
How much does it cost to sell books on eBay?
When selling on eBay, sellers with a basic account pay a 10 percent final value fee for most items (up to a maximum of $750), a 12 percent final value fee for books, DVDs, movies, and music (up to a maximum of $750), 2 percent for select business and industrial categories (up to $300), and a 3.5 percent final value fee for musical instruments and gear (up to a maximum of $350).
How can I sell my old books on Amazon?
A 10 percent final value fee is charged for most items (with a maximum of $750), a 12 percent fee is charged for books, DVDs, movies, and music (with a maximum of $750), a 2 percent fee is charged for select business and industrial categories (with a maximum of $300), and a 3.5 percent fee is charged for musical instruments and equipment (with a maximum of $350).
What can I do with old books Philippines?
Here are several locations where you may make a donation:
- The Federal Federation of Peoples’ Sustainable Development Cooperative. tzu Chi Philippines. philippine toy library. philippine toy library. edicute, inc.
- ortigas foundation library You may now sign up to help with the Manila Bay cleanup campaign.
How can I sell my eBook online Philippines?
In the Philippines, where can you sell your ebooks?
- Sell your Kindle books on Amazon. Lulu is the largest online eBook marketplace in the world. Sell your books on Lulu.com. It is also a large and rapidly expanding publishing firm. It sells on Kobo. It sells on Tradebit. It sells on Pressbooks. It sells on Ebookhub.PH. It sells on Anvil Publishing. It sells on Amazon. It sells on BookBaby.
What does Spine mean in a book?
A countable noun is a noun that can be counted. The spine of a book is the thin, stiff section to which the pages and covers are fastened, as seen in the illustration.