N-S on the Scholastic Reading Scale; 620-900 on the Lexile® scale. Ages: 8 to 12 years old.
What age is the WHO WAS series for?
Children between the ages of 8 and 12.
Where can I find the reading level of a book?
The Best Way to Determine the Reading and Interest Levels of Books
- Scholastic Bookfinder is a service that helps students locate books that are right for them. Most books are classified according to their reading levels, interest levels, and lexile scores. Lexile Levels are a way of categorizing information.
- A website that provides information about Lexile reading levels. Mackin Education Resources is a collection of resources for teachers and students. Registration on this website is completely free for instructors. The Rule of Five Fingers.
What are Level 5 reading books?
Books for the Fifth Grade
- The characters in Pippi Longstocking (Pippi Lngstrump, #1) and Matilda (Paperback) are on the run, and they’re going as fast as they can. “North to Iron Country: A Dream-Quest Adventure (Hardcover)”
- “Alexander Graham Bell: An Inventive Life (Paperback)”
- “Who Was Sacagawea?” (
- “Franklin Delano Roosevelt”
- “Julie of the Wolves” (Julie of the Wolves, #1)
- “Alexander Graham Bell: An Inventive Life” (Paperback)
Is the WHO was show appropriate for kids?
Cute adventure; suitable for teens, but a touch frightening for younger children. Experts weigh in on mysteries that have remained unanswered for decades. British sketch comedy based on books generates laughter and educates the audience.
What level is Diary of a Wimpy Kid?
The intended audience consists of children in third through seventh grades, or ages 8 to 12. However, this series is being read and discussed by a large number of children who do not fit within that age range. What exactly is it about? Greg is a thin middle school kid who finds himself at the bottom of the social pecking order, and the story revolves on his escapades at school and at home.
What is a 4.0 reading level?
Level 4 books are intended for youngsters who are well on their way to becoming book enthusiasts and who are capable of reading on their own. Dinosaur Hunter and First Flight, among other historical fiction titles, are included in this level, which also includes works about adventure and suspense. The tales are the most advanced of all of the I Can Read! levels, making them the most difficult.
What are the reading levels?
DRA is an abbreviation for DEVELOPMENTAL READING ASSESSMENT.
- Grades: Kindergarten: A – 4
- 1st Grade: 4 – 16
- 2nd Grade: 16 – 24
- 3rd Grade: 24 – 38
- 4th Grade: 38 – 40.
- 5th Grade: 40 – 50.
- 6th Grade: 50 – 60.
- 7th & 8th Grade: 60 – 80.
- 9th & 10th Grade: 80 – 100.
- 10th Grade: 100 – 120.
- 11th Grade: 120
What are different reading levels?
Guided Reading Level (GRL), Developmental Reading Assessment (DRA), and Lexile Measures are three of the most often used leveled reading strategies. A benchmark book will be assigned to your kid at the beginning of the school year, and he or she will read aloud from it with their teacher (one considered standard for the grade).
What is a 2nd grade reading level?
Second graders generally have a reading level ranging from 6 to 20 points. Reading for pleasure, decoding abilities, and comprehension should be the primary focus.