The Weekly Top 10 Fiction Bestseller List | Better Reading
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A legendary film actress reflects on her rise to the top; Ann Cleeves’ The Heron’s Cry: Detective Matthew Venn is soon to be a major TV series; The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A legendary film actress reflects on her rise to the top; The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A legendary film actress reflects on her rise to the top; The Seven Husbands of Evelyn
What are the top selling books right now?
Fiction in both print and electronic format
- FORGOTTEN IN DEATH. by J.D. Robb.
- New this week. BEAUTIFUL WORLD, WHERE ARE YOU. by Sally Rooney.
- 13 weeks on the list. IT ENDS WITH US. by Colleen Hoover.
- 6 weeks on the list. BILLY SUMMERS. by Stephen King.
- 2 weeks on the list.
What is the top selling fiction book?
The 25 All-Time Best-Selling Books
- Don Quixote (500 million copies sold) is number one
- A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold) is number two
- The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold) is number three
- The Little Prince (142 million copies sold) is number four
- and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold) is number five.
What books are trending right now?
Also, check out Today’s Top Books to see what’s hot right now.
- Beautiful Country. by Qian Julie Wang.
- Harlem Shuffle. by Colson Whitehead.
- The Girls Are Never Gone. by Sarah Glenn Marsh.
- The Thursday Murder Club. by Richard Osman.
- The Matrix. by Lauren Groff.
What are the top 10 best selling books right now?
WORK OF FICTION
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- The Night She Disappeared by Lisa Jewell.
- The Noise by James Patterson
- J. D. Barker.
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- L. A. Weather by Mara Amparo Escandu00f3n.
- The Heron’s Cry by Ann Cleeves.
What are the 10 best selling books?
The Top 10 Best-Selling Books of All Time are as follows:
- THE BIBLE.
- QUOTATIONS FROM CHAIRMAN MAO TSE-TUNG.
- THE QURAN.
- THE LORD OF THE RINGS.
- THE LITTLE PRINCE.
- HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE.
- SCOUTING FOR BOYS.
- AND THEN THERE WERE NONE.
What is the number one book of 2021?
Nadia Owusu’s Aftershocks: A Memoir, B. B. Alston’s Amari and the Night Brothers, Michelle Zauner’s Crying in H Mart, and Anne Lamott’s Dusk, Night, Dawn: On Revival and Courage are among the best books of 2021 (so far).
Who is the number 1 best selling author?
Patterson is widely regarded as the best-selling author in the world today, and has been since 2001; he is also credited with being the first author to sell one million e-books, and is widely regarded as the author with the most New York Times bestsellers.
What is the most sold book 2020?
These are the year’s best-selling books.
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama (2,574,531 copies sold)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (1,311,147 copies sold)
- Dog Man by Dave Pilkey (1,240,277 copies sold)
- Mary L.
- Suzanne Collins, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (1,235,099 copies sold)
What is the #1 best selling book 2019?
2019’s Best-Selling Books
- #1. Where the Crawdads Sing.
- #2. Becoming.
- #3. Educated: A Memoir.
- #4. Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls: From the Creator of…
- #5. Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies…
- #6. Dog Man: Fetch-22: From the Creator of…
- #7. Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 14)
What are the best selling non fiction books right now?
The New York Times Best Sellers List is currently being updated.
- David M.’s The American Experiment.
- Hayley Mills’ Forever Young.
- Matthew McConaughey’s Greenlights.
- Think Again by Adam Grant.
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle.
- Ordinary Heroes by Joseph Pfeifer.
- Caste by Isabel Wilkerson.
- Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner.
What is the most popular book to read?
The Holy Bible is the most widely read book in the world, having sold over 3.9 billion copies in the last 50 years. It is also the most recognizable and well-known book ever published. The Bible is a collection of many different preachings based on God and the Lord Jesus Christ.