What is the best survival book?
Our top 7 Best Survival Books – in no particular order:
- Wilderness Survival 2nd edition.
- SAS third edition.
- Prepper’s Long-Term Survival Guide.
- Survive!: Essential Skills and Tactics to Get You Out of Anywhere – Alive.
- Wildwood Wisdom.
- Hawke’s Green Beret Survival Manual: Essential Strategies.
26 Jul 2016
How do I survive any situation book?
These 5 Books can help you build your survival skills and prepare you for any situation you may face.
- The Ultimate Situational Survival Guide: The Ultimate Situational Survival Guide: Self-Reliance Strategies for a Dangerous World.
- THE SAS SURVIVAL HANDBOOK.
- When All Hell Breaks Loose.
- US Army Survival Manual: FM 21-76.
How do I survive Bear Grylls?
10 survival tips from Bear Grylls
- You can start a fire by stabbing a lithium cellphone battery with a knife.
- Life begins and ends with duct tape.
- Any water is better than no water.
- Fundamentals of rock-climbing.
- Find north using an analogue watch.
- Foraging for food.
- Please Remember What’s First (PRWF)
12 Feb 2014
What is the best bushcraft book?
Top 5 Best Bushcraft Books
- Bushcraft 101 by Dave Canterbury.
- Advanced Bushcraft by Dave Canterbury.
- Bushcraft by Mors Kochanski.
- Bushcraft by Richard Graves.
- Woodcraft and Camping by George Sears Nessmuk.