Here are the best-selling books everyone read in 2016
The list includes memoirs, mystery novels, and kid-friendly picks for young readers. “Harry Potter and the Cursed Child” is the first script to make the top 20 best-sellers list, and it is the first script to make the top 20 best-sellers list.
What book topped a poll in 2016?
Sunset Song, by Lewis Grassic Gibbon, is Scotland’s Favourite Book, according to a public vote conducted by BBC Scotland in collaboration with The Scottish Book Trust and The Scottish Library and Information Council during the month of August 2016.
What was Amazon’s best-selling book of 2016?
The following are the top 20 best-selling books of 2016:
- Chip and Joanna Gaines’ Magnolia Story.
- Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney’s The Nest.
- Sylvia Day’s One with You: Book 5 of A Crossfire Series.
- Nora Roberts’ The Obsession.
- Kerry Lonsdale’s Everything We Keep.
What are the top 10 best-selling books right now?
WORK OF FICTION
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- The Night She Disappeared by Lisa Jewell.
- The Noise by James Patterson
- J. D. Barker.
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- L. A. Weather by Mara Amparo Escandu00f3n.
- The Heron’s Cry by Ann Cleeves.
What books are most popular right now?
Right Now on Goodreads, the 20 Most Popular Books
- Becoming by Michelle Obama.
- Educated by Tara Westover.
- Circe by Madeline Miller.
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens.
- The Victory Garden by Rhys Bowen.