The Best Way to Obtain All of the Books in Persona 5
- Cleaning the Leblanc Attic
- Shujin Academy Library (Can Borrow One at a Time)
- Shopping in Shibuya
- Shopping in Shinjuku
- Shopping in Jinbocho
- Requesting Reward
Where can I find more books in Persona 5 Royal?
Books may be gained in a number of ways, including visiting your local school library, browsing bookstores in Shibuya and Shinjuku, and fulfilling quests in the game world.
How do you unlock bookstore in Persona 5 Royal?
Jinbocho is a shopping district in Tokyo that appears on the Persona 5 map. To get access to it, you must accomplish one of the following: read Musty Pages, a magazine purchased at Shibuya’s Taiheido bookshop; earn Rank 4 in Hifumi Togo’s Confidant; or accept the invitation sent by Makoto Niijima on August 15th.
How many books are there in persona 5 Royal?
After reading one of the 34 books available in Persona 5, you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of rewards. Some books allow you to boost one of your stats by a certain amount. Others will provide you access to other locations, while the remaining books will grant you an ability that is tied to one of your current tasks.
Can you only read books on the train Persona 5?
According to Twinfinite, one of the areas where you may read books that you’ve purchased is while riding the train or bus. There are occasions when you will be fortunate enough to locate a seat on your commute, and if this happens, you will be able to sit down and enjoy some leisure reading while riding the train. Read first thing in the morning and as much as you can.
How do I unlock Shinagawa?
Shinagawa Aquarium is number five.
- From 7/26 to 7/29
- Unlock: Reading Everyday Aquarium (Unofficial translation, purchased from the Shibuya bookshop after 7/17) OR participating in an optional Justice confidant expedition on 7/29
- Reward: Masukukaja and Masukunda.
How do I get the fishpond spotter in Persona 5 Royal?
Fishpond Spotter can be read whenever the protagonist has the opportunity to do so throughout his regular activities. It will take 1 chapter to finish the novel. Ichigaya will become accessible to visitors when they have finished reading the book.
What gifts does Chihaya like Persona 5?
Chihaya Mifune’s Favorite Gifts – Fortune Arcana Inc.
- In this photograph, the glass vase is from Japanese Sundries, located in the Underground Mall in Shibuya. The flower basket is from a flower shop in Shinjuku. The star mirror is from the General Store in Shinjuku. The incense set is from the Cosmetics Store in the Underground Mall in Shibuya.
What gift does hifumi like?
Persona 5: The Most Wonderful Hifumi Togo Gifts
- The following items can be found at the Shibuya Underground Mall: Book Cover (Shibuya Underground Mall), Sakura Fan (Shibuya Underground Mall), Uji Matcha Flan (Shibuya Underground Mall), Rakugo Collection (Shibuya Underground Mall), Designer Perfume (Shibuya Underground Mall), Incense Set (Shibuya Underground Mall), Glass Vase (Shibuya Underground Mall)
How do I unlock Chinatown?
After reading the magazine Chinese Sweets, you’ll be able to visit Chinatown, which is a popular hangout location. This magazine was sent to me as a thank you for requesting “Part-time Job, Full-time Hell.” The rail price to go into Chinatown is 580 yen (about $7.50). It is possible to visit this area in order to get Confidant Rank points.
How do you unlock Harajuku?
Takenoko Street, which is located in Harajuku, is the location of certain Confidant events. It may be obtained by subscribing to Vague magazine. It may also be unlocked on August 4th by accepting an invitation from Yuuki Mishima during the summer holidays, which can be done at any time.
How do you unlock Ichigaya?
The fishing pond is located in Ichigaya, and it can only be accessed by reading the book “Fishpond Spotter” (Fishpond Spotter). If this is not the case, Ryuji Sakamoto will welcome the protagonist to pay him a visit on the 6th of July. After arriving in Ichigaya, the protagonist will be required to pay 3,000 in order to fish for the day.
How do you get to knowing the heart p5r?
Knowing Your Own Heart
- Available after completing all prior books from Jinbocho Bookstore.
- Price: 12,000
- Chapters: 1
- Result: Unlocks more Technical combinations.
How do you study in Persona 5?
You can only study in specific locations throughout town. If you go to the library and discover an empty study room, you will be prompted to study, which is a simple process. A single point towards Knowledge and, on occasion, a single point towards Guts will always be gained by studying there.
How do you read day in Persona 5?
There are a few areas where you can get some reading done.
- During the late hours, you may find me at the Leblanc counter (or in the day when school is not in session). Continue to converse with the visitors until they decide to go. On some school days, you can sit down and read while riding the train to and from school. Following the unlocki.
Which sport did Nero win?
During the late hours, you may find me at the counter in Leblanc (or in the day when school is not in session). Discuss the situation with the visitors until they decide to go. On some school days, you can sit down and read while riding the train to and from school; Following the unlocking of the door.