Leave a few pages blank in the front of the book so that the compartment is covered and the book seems normal when it is originally opened.
- Wrap the cover in plastic bags.
- Apply glue to the exterior of the pages with a paintbrush. Place the book in a vice or under a weight to prevent it from moving. Make a rough sketch of the outline of your concealed chamber. Remove the secret section by cutting it out.
Are secret compartments illegal?
While it is typically permissible to construct and utilize secret compartments to keep valuables and other goods, the usage of concealed compartments in a vehicle to conceal narcotics is prohibited.
How do you make a book vault?
- Make a square hole in the pages of your book. Open the book to a page that is between 50 and 100 pages long. Mod Podge should be applied to the book’s edges. Make liberal use of Mod Podge or adhesive on the interior pages and cut edges of the book by painting them with a paintbrush. Your completed book should be hidden on a shelf.
Are stash boxes illegal?
There is no federal legislation prohibiting the construction of concealed compartments, even if they are constructed solely for the purpose of transporting narcotics.
What car has the most secret compartments?
The Buick Enclave is the first of these vehicles. Buick is one of the few automobile manufacturers who is upfront about installing secret compartments in their vehicles; most others expect buyers to figure it out on their own. The Buick Enclave is one of the most spacious vehicles on the market, with concealed storage compartments of up to 3.75 cubic feet.
How do you make a secret book lock?
- On begin, open up the book cover and apply some PVA or all-purpose adhesive to the back of the wooden page. After that, attach the piece of wood with the lock to the rear of the cover, making sure that the key part is aligned with the keyhole in the cover. Stack some weights on top of the wood and let them aside to cure for a couple of hours.
Where do burglars not look?
To begin, open up the book cover and apply some PVA or all-purpose adhesive to the back of the wood. Placing the lock-equipped piece of wood on its reverse side, and aligning the key portion with its corresponding keyhole in the cover, is the next step; Add some weight to the top of the wood and let it aside to cure for a few hours.
- False-Bottom Drawer (number 3 out of 51). Choose a deep drawer so that the depth shift will not be noticeable. False Plumbing Pipes (number 4 out of 51). Install a fictitious PVC pipe complete with a cleanout plug at a hidden location in your basement. 5. Cut a tennis ball open with a knife.
How do you keep a book closed?
One of the most frequent options for soft cover bindings is to use a long, thin piece of cloth to wrap many times around the book to hold it closed. Cord, ribbon, thread, leather, and cloth are just a few of the options available for your strap material.