How to Make a Kindle Book Available for Loan
- Select Manage Your Content and Devices from the drop-down menu. To share a book, locate the title you wish to share and click the button with three dots to the left of the title. Click “Lend this title” and then provide the details for the individual to whom you are lending the title.
Can I share my Kindle books with someone else?
Amazon Household allows you to quickly distribute Kindle books among your family members, but you must first create an account with Amazon. It is possible to set up an Amazon Household either online or immediately on your Kindle. With or without Family Library, you still have the opportunity to share select qualifying Kindle books by leasing the item for a period of up to two weeks after purchasing it.
How do I share Kindle books with family members?
Here’s how you go about it:
- Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices page after logging into your Amazon account as you normally would
- To loan a book or magazine, select the Actions button next to the title of the book or magazine you wish to loan. Select Loan this title from the drop-down menu. Fill in the recipient’s email address and a note, if desired. To send the message, use the Send button.
How do I send a Kindle book to a friend?
Find the title you’d want to loan by going to Manage Your Content and Devices and searching for it there. Select the Actions button, then Loan this title on your qualifying title from the drop-down menu. Select Send after entering the recipient’s personal email address and an optional note for him or her. If you choose Send immediately, a book loan notification will be sent to the recipient’s email address.
Can I share an ebook I purchased?
You may share your ebooks with other people in your household, saving them the expense of purchasing their own copy. You’ve purchased and amassed a sizable collection of ebooks for your Kindle library, which you can access from a Kindle device or from your computer, smartphone, or tablet via the Kindle application.
How do you lend books on Kindle?
Instructions on how to borrow and deliver Kindle books.
- Open the digital collection of your local library (you can find it using www.overdrive.com).
- Find a Kindle book to borrow from the library. Choose Borrow as your borrowing option. Select the length of time the title will be lent out (if available).
- After you have borrowed the book, click Read now with Kindle from the drop-down menu.
How do I send an ebook to someone else?
How to Give a Book as a Gift on Amazon
- Make sure that the Kindle edition of the book you intend to give as a gift is selected on the Amazon page for that book. Select “Buy for others” from the drop-down menu. Fill out the recipient’s email address and gift message, as well as the date on which the gift should be delivered. That’s all there is to it!