Can you order an uber in advance?
Scheduling a ride in advance. Uber now includes the option to schedule a ride 5 minutes to 30 days in advance using the Scheduled Rides feature. The Scheduled Rides feature allows you to book a trip in advance by selecting a 10-minute pickup window.
How do I pre book Uber?
How to Schedule Uber in Advance
- Launch the Uber app.
- Tap the car-and-clock in the Where to box to schedule your pickup time.
- The date will auto-populate for today with a pickup scheduled for five minutes from the current time.
- Tap Set Pickup Time to confirm.
How do I schedule Uber in advance 2019?
Schedule an Uber in advance
- Open the Uber app and set a destination.
- Select your service type and select the clock icon next to Request Vehicle.
- Set the date and time from the calendar popup.
- Set your pickup point as normal.
- Select Schedule and then Done.
Why can’t I schedule an Uber ride?
If you can’t request a ride, it could be for a few reasons: – You have an outstanding payment. – Your payment method was declined on a previous trip. – Uber is currently unavailable in your location.