Go to the Southwest Airlines home page click on Flight/Hotel/Car, then click on book a flight.
Where you see “From & To” under that you will see + Add another flight.
Can I book multiple flights on Southwest?
You can book one way or roundtrip flights on Southwest.com for up to 8 passengers at a time. On the Air Booking page, it is easy to do. Just enter your travel specifics – origin, destination and dates of travel and you are on your way.
How do I book a 3 destination flight?
How to use Skyscanner’s multi-city flight search
- On the Skyscanner homepage, select ‘Multi-city’ at the top of the search panel.
- Enter up to six legs of your journey, selecting your departure airport, destination and dates from the drop-down menus.
- Choose the number of passengers and cabin class you wish to search for.
How do I book a flight on Southwest Airlines?
Booking a Reservation
- For your convenience, you can book online at southwest.com.
- Call us at 1-800-435-9792.
- Make the reservation at the Southwest ticket counter at the airport.
How do I book multiple flights?
How do I book a multi-city flight?
- Select “multi-city” on the Skyscanner homepage.
- Enter desired dates and destinations, up to 6 legs.
- Select number of passengers and cabin class.
- Edit filters for specific airlines, arrival/departure times and more.
- Find the flight you want, hit select and book!