Can I book Indian train tickets online?
There are two ways of booking train tickets!
Except for General class train tickets, Indian Railways requires reservations or booking on all classes of travel.
A passenger can make online advance reservations through the IRCTC portal, which is also called as the e-ticketing of Indian Railways.
How do I book train tickets online?
How can I book train ticket online?
- Visit the Goibibo website/app and go to the IRCTC Trains page.
- Enter the ‘From’ and ‘To’ destinations, select the travel date from the calendar icon and click on the Search button.
- After finding a preferred train, click on check availability and then click on Book Now.
How can I book railway ticket by mobile?
Login to URL https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile with your existing IRCTC user id and password.
- Click on Book Ticket and fill in details for plan my travel.
- Select the train and continue the booking.
- Use existing passenger list or add passengers.
- Confirm booking details and pay through Credit/debit card to get successful.
How do I reserve a seat on a train?
Reserving a Seat After Making a Booking
A seat reservation can be requested up to 11.59pm the night before travel by calling our customer support team on 03445 561 394. Alternatively you can visit your local station and arrange a reservation.