How can I get Thailand points?
Here are 5 great ideas for using miles and points to get to Thailand that will help jump-start your planning.
- 1) Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Miles.
- 2) Japan Airlines Mileage Bank Miles.
- 3) All Nippon Airways (ANA) Mileage Club Miles.
- 4) American Airlines AAdvantage Miles.
- 5) Asiana Club Miles.
- To Sum It Up.
How do I fly business class with points?
Follow These 3 Steps If You Want to Fly Business or First Class… Using Points!
- Step 1 – Get a Big Sign-up Bonus & You’ll Earn Lots of Points (Quickly)
- Step 2 – Earn Even More Points (2x Pts/$1 Spent on ALL Travel & Dining)
- Step 3 – Maximize Your Points with Transfer Partners (This is How You Fly Business/First Class)
How do I fly to Japan with points?
These are some of the best ways to get to Japan on points and miles.
- Fly Japan Airlines Economy Using American Airlines Miles.
- Hop on a Delta SkyMiles Deal.
- Take a Flight Deal and Make it Free.
- Fly Delta One Business Class at a Discount.
- Fly ANA Business Class from 75K Miles Round-Trip!
How do I fly to Bali with points?
The 8 Best Ways to Get to Bali on Points and Miles
- Bali is fun and full of unique experiences.
- I’d highly suggest a visit to Sumba and Nihiwatu, just a short flight from Bali.
- There are plenty of connection points if you want to get creative.
- Fly a carrier like Asiana using your Aeroplan miles.
- Use your Alaska miles to fly Cathay Pacific first class.