How do I book my road test online?
Road test appointments can be booked by internet, phone or in-person at any DriveTest Centre.
- Internet: To access the road test appointment Internet booking visit DriveTest Book a Road Test.
- Automated phone booking line: Province wide: 1-888-570-6110.
Can you schedule a drivers test online?
Yes, you will need an appointment to take the driver’s test. You can schedule your appointment online using our Online Driver’s Test Scheduling Service or by calling the Call Center at 1-717-412-5300.
How do I book my drivers license test?
To book a practical driving test you can:
- book and pay online.
- pay the booking fee at a customer service centre and then book your test by calling 13 23 90.
- book by calling 13 23 90 and then pay online or.
- pay the booking fee and then have your driver trainer book the test for you.
Do you need an appointment for driving test?
Taking the CA Driving Test
You need to have an appointment to take the driving test. Make an appointment at your local office by calling 1-800-777-0133 or online at www.dmv.ca.gov. Bring the following to the DMV with you: Your instruction permit or old drivers license.