What are the books to study General Physics at university in English?
This course contains lecture notes on General Physics (2) for Sciences and Engineering Faculties, with topics such as Electricity, Magnetism, Optics, and Modern Physics. I hope it will be a useful course for our engineering students.
What are the best physics books to read?
Here are some of Pennbook’s favorite physics books to read:
- Something Deeply Hidden: Quantum Worlds and the Emergence of Spacetime.
- Introduction to Black Hole Physics.
- University Physics with Modern Physics.
- Electricity and Magnetism.
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions.
Who is the best writer of physics?
Richard Feynman: Nobel Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman was one of the most well-known scientists in the world at the time, and his work in quantum mechanics, particle physics, and superfluidity is still well-known today.
Can I study physics on my own?
If you know linear algebra, read Griffith’s book on quantum mechanics (you don’t need anything other than calculus and linear algebra to read this book). Classical mechanics, electrodynamics, and quantum mechanics form the foundation of physics, after which you can learn anything else in physics or math.
How do you read a physics textbook?
Studying Physics Textbooks
- Use the preview you did before class.
- Read the homework problems first.
- Read actively with questions in mind.
- Stop periodically and recall the material you’ve read.
How can I enjoy physics?
Dr. Nemer’s advice on how to enjoy physics
- 1) Physics is better when you don’t have to memorize anything. 2) Physics is frequently misunderstood as abstract and dry. 3) Physics is about asking questions and solving problems.
Who wrote first book on physics?
Physics Books 1-4, Aristotle (1929).
Who is the father of science?
Galileo Galilei was born on February 15, 1564, in Pisa, Italy, but spent most of his childhood in Florence, Italy. Albert Einstein dubbed him the “Father of Modern Science.”
Which book is known as Bible of physics?
The Feynman Lectures are the physics bible.
Which science is hardest?
The Most Difficult Science Majors
- Chemistry majors investigate the properties of the elements that make up the world, as well as how they interact, combine, and change.
- Astronomy and Astrophysics.
Is physics a lot of math?
You don’t have to be a mathematical genius to study physics, but you do need to know the basics, and college physics classes frequently use calculus and algebra.
Is it hard to learn physics?
Physics is one of the most difficult classes a student can take because it requires a conceptual understanding of physics concepts as well as mechanical application and conceptual understanding of mathematics.
What do you read in physics?
After that, he provides helpful hints on how to learn and teach physics, making this book a worthwhile read for any physics student.
- Special Relativity.
- Quantum theory.
- Nuclear physics. Mechanics.
How do you take good notes in physics?
In Physics Class, Here’s How to Take Perfect Notes
- Use the connection between mathematics and physics to your advantage when writing.
- Build on previous notes.
- Record the Purpose of your Lab Experiments.
- Take Time to Review Your Notes.
- Ask for Help When Necessary.
How can I study physics in short time?
Tips on how to get the most out of your physics classes
- Have you ever thrown a ball or played a sport?
- Think conceptually. Physics requires more than just memorization and review than most subjects.
- Keep up with reading and studying.
- Drill the core concepts.
- Catch up on math.
- Get in the zone.