8 Haunting Books Like Legend
The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers 1), by David Estes
Delirium, by Lauren Oliver
Partials, by Dan Wells
Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors 1), by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Gone, by Michael Grant
Gone takes the concept of “children stranded on an island with no adults” a step further, with Caine, the main bully, being exactly the type of bad guy you want to beat. How far can you go to stop evil before becoming evil yourself?
The Giver, by Lois Lowry
Uglies, by Scott Westerfield
Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi
Juliette hasn’t touched anyone in nearly a year because every time she does, they die, and despite the fact that her last touch was an accident, she was arrested for murder. Shatter Me is a’marmite novel,’ meaning you’ll either love it or hate it.
What books are similar to Legend?
8 Books that are Similar to Legend
- David Estes’ The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers 1)
- Lauren Oliver’s Delirium.
- Dan Wells’ Partials.
- Susan Beth Pfeffer’s Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors 1)
- Michael Grant’s Gone.
- Lois Lowry’s The Giver.
- Tahereh Mafi’s Shatter Me.
Is Legend by Marie Lu worth reading?
Legend is the first in a series that promises adventure and suspense, as well as a variety of diverse, layered characters. Lu’s debut novel is sure to find a place in the hearts of many readers looking for a worthy follow-up to The Hunger Games.
What is best favorite book?
All of them are well worth your time to read at least once in your life!
- Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird.
- George Orwell’s 1984.
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby.
Will there be a 5th book in the Legend Series?
According to The Washington Post, Marie Lu’s bestselling dystopian Legend Trilogy, which seemed to end with Champion in 2013, is getting a fourth and final book, Rebel, which will take place 10 years after the events of Champion.
What should I read if I like Hunger Games?
10 More Addictive Young Adult Series Like The Hunger Games
- Libba Bray’s Gemma Doyle Trilogy.
- Rick Yancey’s 5th Wave Series.
- Renu00e9e Ahdieh’s Flame in the Mist Series.
- Marie Lu’s Legend Series.
- Empress of a Thousand Skies.
- And I Darken Series.
- Rebel of the Sands Series.
- Blood Rose Rebellion Series.
Is Legend by Marie Lu a movie?
More by Rebecca The film adaptation of Marie Lu’s dystopian YA novel Legend has found a new home, with BCDF Pictures acquiring the film and TV rights to the sci-fi book franchise and commissioning Joseph Muszynski to write a new script based on the first novel.
Is there romance in legend Marie Lu?
This is a post-apocalyptic love story about a boy and his family, as well as a boy and his friends. Day and June have a romantic relationship that gets a little steamy, despite the fact that they only kiss and get very close to each other.
What is the most read book in the world?
The Bible is the most widely read book in the world, according to writer James Chapman, who compiled a list of the most widely read books in the world based on the number of copies each book sold over the previous 50 years and discovered that the Bible far outsold all other books, with 3.9 billion copies sold.
What are the top 5 novels of all time?
The u201cGreatest Book Ever Writtenu201d is considered to be 12 novels.
- Greta Garbo in Anna Karenina.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude. Gabriel Garcu00e1 Mu00e1rquez.
- A Passage to India. E.M. Forster.
- Invisible Man. Ralph Ellison.