Amazon’s Best-Selling Books of 2018 – This Year in Books
The most-bought titles are in addition to top audio picks, most gifted options, and other stories making waves, according to Amazon’s list of best-selling fiction and nonfiction books of 2018. There’s a book for just about every taste u2014 and holiday wishlist.
Before We Were Yours: A Novel by Lisa Wingate is based on a well-known real-life scandal. Margaret Atwood’s dystopian tale of totalitarian society feels more relevant than ever. Rachel Hollis’ Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are debunks common misconceptions. Former FBI Director James Comey discusses some of his most pivotal moments in his career.
What were the top 5 selling books of 2020?
These are the year’s best-selling books.
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama (2,574,531 copies sold)
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (1,311,147 copies sold)
- Dog Man by Dave Pilkey (1,240,277 copies sold)
- Mary L.
- Suzanne Collins, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (1,235,099 copies sold)
What are the top 10 best-selling books?
The 25 All-Time Best-Selling Books
- Don Quixote (500 million copies sold) is number one
- A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold) is number two
- The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold) is number three
- The Little Prince (142 million copies sold) is number four
- and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold) is number five.
What are the top 10 selling books of 2020?
Best Sellers in Books in 2020
- #1. A Promised Land. Barack Obama.
- #2. Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family… Mary L.
- #3. Where the Crawdads Sing. Delia Owens.
- #4. My First Learn to Write Workbook: Practice for…
- #5. Midnight Sun.
- #6. Untamed.
- #7. If Animals Kissed Good Night.
What is the #1 best selling book 2018?
2018’s Best-Selling Books
- #2. Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies…
- #3. The Wonky Donkey.
- #4. Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.
- #5. Fear: Trump in the White House.
- #6. Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Presents…
- #7. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos.
- #8. Magnolia Table.
What’s the number 1 book?
According to Guinness World Records, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time, having sold and distributed an estimated 5 billion copies, while sales estimates for other printed religious texts include at least 800 million copies for the Qur’an and 190 million copies for the Book of Mormon as of 1995.
Which is the best religious book in the world?
Religions based on Abraham
- The Hidden Words.
- Days of Remembrance.
- Epistle to the Son of the Wolf.
- The Four Valleys.
- Gems of Divine Mysteries.
What books are most popular right now?
Right Now on Goodreads, the 20 Most Popular Books
- Becoming by Michelle Obama.
- Educated by Tara Westover.
- Circe by Madeline Miller.
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens.
- The Victory Garden by Rhys Bowen.
What books are trending right now?
Also, check out Today’s Top Books to see what’s hot right now.
- Beautiful Country. by Qian Julie Wang.
- Harlem Shuffle. by Colson Whitehead.
- The Girls Are Never Gone. by Sarah Glenn Marsh.
- The Thursday Murder Club. by Richard Osman.
- The Matrix. by Lauren Groff.