How do I make a book using Microsoft Word?
Suggested clip · 107 seconds
Writing A Book In Microsoft Word? Do This! – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I print like a book in Word?
Booklet Printing in Word
- Choose Page Setup from the File menu. Word displays the Page Setup dialog box.
- Make sure the Margins tab is displayed. (See Figure 1.)
- Using the Multiple Pages drop-down list, choose Book Fold.
- In the Margins area of the dialog box, make sure the margins are set appropriately for your document.
- Click OK.
How do I print a folded booklet in Word 2010?
How-To Create Booklets Using Microsoft Word 2010
- Click File, then Print and at the bottom of the list Click Page Setup.
- In the Page Setup window, Click the Margins tab. Then under Multiple pages Select Book fold from the drop menu.
- When you are ready to print Click File then Print and change the printing preference to the correct setting for your printer.
How do you make an a5 booklet in Word?
How to Make an A5 Booklet in Word
- Open a blank document in Microsoft Word.
- Click the “Page Layout” tab in the Ribbon.
- Click the “Paper” tab in the “Page Setup” dialog box.
- Select “A5” as the paper size.
- Enter content as you normally would in a Word document.
- Click the “Microsoft Office Button,” then “Save as” to save the document.