How do I print 4 pages per sheet in Word?
Multiple Pages Per Sheet
- Load the document you want to print.
- Choose the Print option from the File menu.
- Use the Pages Per Sheet drop-down list (lower-right corner) to specify how many pages should be combined on each printed page.
- Specify any other printing options, as desired.
- Click on OK to print your document.
How do I make legal size paper in Word?
Using the drop-down menu next to (or under) Paper Size, select the size paper you want from the available options. When you make a selection, the Word document on-screen changes to that size. For example, if you pick US Legal on the menu, the document size changes to 8.5 by 14.
How do you print a Word document as a booklet?
Booklet Printing in Word
- Choose Page Setup from the File menu. Word displays the Page Setup dialog box.
- Make sure the Margins tab is displayed. (See Figure 1.)
- Using the Multiple Pages drop-down list, choose Book Fold.
- In the Margins area of the dialog box, make sure the margins are set appropriately for your document.
- Click OK.
What does pages per sheet mean when printing?
Pages per Sheet. Prints multiple pages of your document on a single piece of paper. You can choose from 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, or 16. Layout Direction. Allows you to specify the order in which the pages will be printed on the sheet of paper.