- AbeBooks is one of the greatest sites for buying rare and collectable books that you won’t be able to find on Amazon. It is also a great place to sell your books. You will also discover connections to paintings and other sorts of collectibles, as well as links to old textbooks, at the top of the website.
Where can I buy books to avoid Amazon?
The 10 Best Amazon Alternatives for Purchasing Books on the Internet
- Books-A-Million, Alibris, Peachpit, Barnes & Noble, Valore Books, BetterWorldBooks, and ThriftBooks are just a few examples of where you may find books.
Which site is best for buying books?
For the benefit of all book enthusiasts, we have compiled a list of the Top 10 Best Websites to Buy Books Online in India in 2020.
- Amazon India is a company that sells products on the internet. When it comes to book lovers, Amazon is the place to go because it has a large assortment of titles to choose from. Snapdeal. Paytm Mall. Shopclues. BooksWagon.com. Putakkosh.com. Buybooksindia.com
- Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm Mall, Shopclues
Is ThriftBooks owned by Amazon?
Thriftbooks is well-known among book collectors since it is one of the few western online bookselling platforms that is not a subsidiary of Amazon, which is particularly appealing to customers who are opting to boycott and avoid Amazon’s services.
Is AbeBooks legit?
563 reviews on AbeBooks have given it a 1.79 star rating, suggesting that the majority of buyers are unsatisfied with their purchases overall. Customers who have expressed dissatisfaction with AbeBooks most typically highlight customer service, tracking number, and payment card issues. AbeBooks is the 21st most popular used book website.
Is ThriftBooks com legit?
Thriftbooks is a completely legitimate company. It is widely considered to be one of the top online e-commerce platforms for books available. ThriftBooks is one of the most reputable websites for finding used books on the internet.
Which is the best app for buying books?
Purchase and sell used books with the help of one of these five top-rated apps.
- Purchase and sell used books with the help of one of these five top-rated applications.
Which company sells maximum online books in the market?
As of now, Flipkart.com is the largest online bookshop in the country, having sold more than five lakh books since its debut at the end of 2007.
Is audiobooks com owned by Amazon?
Because Audible is a subsidiary of Amazon, they both use the same worldwide log-in. Registration with Audiobooks com, on the other hand, is really simple and quick; I particularly liked that they allow PayPal as a payment method.
Where are ThriftBooks books?
In order to keep things simple, Audible and Amazon use the same log-in. Registration with Audiobooks com, on the other hand, is really simple and quick. I particularly liked that they allow PayPal as a payment method.
Is ThriftBooks ethical?
Thriftbooks. Thriftbooks takes the process of purchasing books online one step further in the direction of sustainability by easing the process of purchasing secondhand books. Their partnership with Correctional Facilities allows them to provide books to individuals who are jailed as well. Any book that cannot be reused or resold is disposed of in a recycling facility.