Comic book and book retailers that are available online
- You can get cash for your comic books from places like Sell My Comic Books, Dylan Universe Comics, Lone Star Comics, and I Like Comics.
- You can get cash for your comic books from places like Sparkle City Comics, Nostalgia Zone, and Lee’s Comics.
- You can get cash for your comic books from places like I Like Comics, Get Cash for Comic Books, and Sell My Comic Books.
Who is it that buys ancient comic books?
- The reason why Sparkle City Comics is a leading vintage comic book buyer is because we buy from a variety of sources, including: local comic book stores, local pawn shops, and more. If you are willing to put in the effort, you may also find buyers for old comic books on eBay and Facebook Marketplace. Sell your old comic books to Sparkle City Comics and get the best of both worlds!
Who do I sell my comic books to?
Selling comic books may be done in a variety of venues, including online comic book stores, local brick and mortar comic shops, auction websites, auction houses, and local ads.
What is the best way to sell my comic books?
Auction site eBay is the most apparent place to sell comic books online.
How do you find out how much your comic books are worth?
Auction site eBay is the most apparent option for selling comic books online.
Which comic books will be worth money?
12 Exceptionally Rare and Valuable Comic Books That Are Worth a Fortune
- Action Comics #1 was worth approximately $3.2 million. Detective Comics #27 was worth approximately $2.1 million. Marvel Comics #1 was worth approximately $1.2 million. Amazing Fantasy #15 was worth approximately $1.1 million.
- All-Star Comics #8 was worth approximately $936,000.
- Batman #1 was worth approximately $567,000.
- Superman #1 was worth approximately $507,000.
How much do comic book stores pay for comics?
They often spend 40–60 percent of the cover price for new comics — on average, that is. Occasionally, the publishers will provide unique incentives. In the case of Free Comic Book Day distributions, the shopkeeper does not receive them for free; instead, he pays a nominal fee (maybe five or ten cents per item) to participate in them. It’s a promotional expenditure, to be sure.
Does anyone buy old comics?
If you can discover a means to sell your old comic books online, it will make your life much easier. Try your local comic book store first; many of them have past issues and may be interested in purchasing your collection. Because comic books are currently in high demand, you may find them in more stores than ever before. Consider inquiring in second-hand bookshops or thrift stores if they have any.
Can you make money selling comics?
Comic books may be a fantastic, safe, and entertaining form of entertainment…. However, by purchasing and reselling them, they may also serve as the cornerstone for a highly successful business endeavor. The reason behind this is that everything that is produced in limited quantities, has historical and emotional significance, and is gathered by others has inherent worth.
Is now a good time to sell comics?
Is it a good time to sell your home right now? Yes, if you look at the broad picture and ignore the Coronavirus. The majority of old comic books are selling for record-breaking prices. As long as Disney continues to release Marvel films and television programs, there will be a high demand for comic book back issues in general.
Where can I sell comic books online?
The Best Websites to Sell Comic Books on the Internet
- Sites to Sell Comic Books on the Internet
Are comics from the 90s worth anything?
Despite the fact that the comic book business was experiencing difficulties at the close of the twentieth century, some comics from the 1990s are still worth enough money to make Bruce Wayne sit up and take attention. Nevertheless, the most significant 1990s comics in terms of plot and character development are not always the most valued.
What is the most valuable comic book in the world?
A rare copy of a comic book in which Superman made his first ever appearance has sold for a world-record $3.25 million (£2.8 million), setting a new record. This implies that the first issue of Action Comics #1, which was issued in 1938 and sold for a ten-cent price, is the most valuable comic book in the world.
What 80s comics are worth money?
Comics #11 – #20 from the 1980s that are the most expensive on the market
- The Amazing Spider-Man #252 (1984):
- Gobbledygook #1 (1984):
- Daredevil #181 (1981):
- The Amazing Spider-Man #316 (1989):
- Superman (1988):
- Vampirella #113 (1988):
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (2nd Printing)
- 2021 Update: The 2nd printing is the poor man’s first printing.