Following the Series Order
- After, one book
- After We Collided, two books
- After We Fell, three books
- After Ever Happy, four books
- Before, five books
What is the total number of ‘after’ books available?
- Across all of the books in the After series, there are five in total. The first two books have been adapted into films with great success. The third and fourth installments are currently under production. It remains to be seen whether or not the fifth one will be modified.
What order do the Anna Todd books go?
Listed below is the whole series list in chronological order.
- After. 1) Following that (Oct-2014) 2) Following Our Collision (Nov-2014) 3) What Happened After We Fell (Jan-2015) 4) Then there’s Always Happy (Feb-2015) 5) Prior to (December 2015)
- Imagines. 1) Constructs a mental image (May-2016) 2) Landon Gibson’s Keeping the Kool (released in April 2017). 1) Nothing More (Sept. 2016)
- 2) Nothing More (Dec. 2016)
- 3) Nothing More (Dec. 2016)
- 4) Nothing More (Dec. 2016)
What are the 5 after books?
Anna Todd's After Series 5 Books are now available ( After Ever Happy, After, After We Collided, After We Fell, Before )
Is there an After 5?
Series 5 of Anna Todd’s After books are now available! ( After Ever Happy, After, After We Collided, After We Fell, Before )
Where are the after books set?
Anna Todd’s After Series 5 Books are now available ( After Ever Happy, After, After We Collided, After We Fell, Before )
Is there going to be an After 4?
On September 7, 2022, After Ever Happy will be released in the United States, with early screenings in Europe on August 24 and August 25 (exclusively in theatres). However, this will not be the case in the United Kingdom and France, since the fourth film, like After We Fell, will be available on Amazon Prime Video. 14
What are the After books called?
There are five novels in the After series: After, After We Collided, After We Fell, and After Ever Happy were the first four novels published by Anna Todd, who started out as an amateur novelist before becoming an international sensation. Anna first published her writing on Wattpad, a global online community for amateur authors that is now defunct.
Should you read a prequel first?
Book 4 is the precursor to this story. If you read the prequel first, you won’t get the same reward, the same inside jokes, or even the same love and admiration that you would if you read the sequel first. Before reading the sequel, readers will be at a distinct disadvantage. They do not approach it with the same responses or with the same sense of anticipation as they do with other people.
What to read after reading the after series?
If the After Series left you wanting more, here are 15 books you’ll like.
- Did I Mention I Love You?
- Lost Found by Nicole Williams
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt
- Forbidden Promises by Synithia Williams.
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- Did I Mention I Love You?
Can you still read the original after?
Todd had just published her first “After” story on Wattpad a year before this event took place. Originally published on Wattpad, the “After” that is currently available in shops is an edited version of Todd’s writings. The 100-chapter odyssey has been divided into four books, with the original version of the story remaining available on the Wattpad website.
How did after 1 end?
Hardin’s buddies challenged him to take Tessa’s virginity, and she finds out that their entire relationship was based on deception at the very end of the film, which brings everything to a climax. The novel concludes on a cliffhanger, with their relationship in shambles and Tessa distraught about Hardin’s betrayal on her part.
Is there a prequel to after?
TESSA’S alcoholic father has returned to her life and is residing with her and Hardin, much to Hardin’s displeasure. AFTER WE FELL PLOT SYNOPSIS: Tessa relocates to Seattle and takes up residence with her employees, Kimberly (now portrayed by Arielle Kebbel) and Christian Vance (now played by Christian Vance) (now played by Stephen Moyer).