The Alex Cross novels are read in chronological sequence.
- The first book in the Alex Cross series, Along Came a Spider, was published in 1993. The second book in the series, Kiss the Girls, was published in 1995. The third book in the series, Jack Jill, was published in 1996. The fourth book in the series, Cat and Mouse, was published in 1997.
Is it necessary to read the Alex Cross series in chronological order?
- Author James Patterson suggests that readers read the Alex Cross series in the sequence in which they were first published to get the most out of it. By reading the series from beginning to end, the reader becomes familiar with the people and historical events on which the subsequent volumes are built. Taking a look at things
What order should I read James Patterson books?
The James Patterson novels are read in chronological sequence.
- Season of the Machete (1977)
- The Jericho Commandment (1979)
- Virgin (1980)
- The Midnight Club (1988)
- Along Came a Spider (1993)
- Black Market (1994)
- Kiss the Girls (1995)
- Jack Jill (1996)
- Season of the Machete (1977)
- Season of the
How many books are in the Alex Cross series?
The Metropolitan Police Department investigator and father Alex Cross is the subject of the New York Times bestselling crime, mystery, and thriller books. As he battles dangers to his family and the city of Washington, D.C., the novels are set in the United States. The book series, which is presently under progress, consists of a total of 29 volumes.
What is the order of Stuart Woods books?
Stuart Woods has created a series of images.
- Stuart Woods has produced a series of photographs.
Is the character Alex Cross black?
Character. Alex Cross is a detective and psychologist that works out of the Southeast region of Washington, D.C. He is African American. He began his career as a murder detective with the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPDC), but rose through the ranks to become a Senior Agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in 1998. (FBI).
Is Alex Cross a prequel?
Parents should be aware that Alex Cross is a quasi-prequel to the previous James Patterson-based dramas, with a much older Cross as the central character (played by Morgan Freeman in Along Came a Spider and Kiss the Girls).
Do you have to read the Stone Barrington novels in order?
That being said, this is a series that can be read in any order, with only the rare mysterious allusion to previous events interspersed throughout. Barrington is one of those characters who’s appeal is derived on their recurrence. The two caveats are as follows: First and foremost, read New York Dead.
Is Stephen White still writing books?
Having said that, this is a series that can be read in any sequence, with just the rare mysterious reference to previous events interfering with the enjoyment of the experience. Barrington is one of those individuals who’s appeal is derived from their steadfastness in their actions. It should be noted that the following two cautions are in effect: Read New York Dead first, and then come back to this chapter.