Lincoln Child and Douglas Preston have collaborated on a number of works.
- In addition to The Relic (1995), Reliquary (1997), The Cabinet of Curiosities (2002), Still Life with Crows (2003), and Brimstone (2004), there are several other titles in the series. The Dance of Death (2005, based on the novel of the same name)
- The Book of the Dead (2006)
- The Wheel of Darkness (2007)
What order do you read Preston and Child books?
In addition to The Relic (1995), Reliquary (1997), The Cabinet of Curiosities (2002), Still Life with Crows (2003), and Brimstone (2004), there are several other films in the series. In 2005, the film The Dance of Death was released. The Book of the Dead (2006), The Wheel of Darkness (2007), and The Book of the Dead (2006) are all excellent films.
What order should I read the Pendergast books?
The Pendergast Series is presented in chronological order.
- The Relic (Pendergast #1), published in 1995
- Reliquary (Pendergast #2), published in 1997
- The Cabinet of Curiosities (Pendergast #3), published in 2002
- Still Life with Crows (Pendergast #4), published in 2003
- Brimstone (Pendergast #5), published in 2004
- The Dance of Death (Pendergast #6), published in 2005
- The Book of the Dead (Pendergast #7), published in 2006.
Is Preston and Child a series?
Preston Child and his #1 bestselling series featuring FBI Special Agent Pendergast returned in December 2018 with Verses for the Dead, which sent the rogue agent down south to unravel a string of murders in Miami Beach. Preston Child and his team of writers have been busy this year.
Does Preston and Child have a new book out?
Preston Child’s next Pendergast novel, which will be released in February, has a brand new cover. Crooked River, the next novel from #1 New York Times bestselling writers Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, will be released on February 4, 2020. Agent Pendergast returns in Crooked River, the latest thriller from #1 New York Times bestselling authors Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.
What is the first Pendergast novel?
Aloysius Xingu Leng Pendergast is a fictitious character that appears in books written by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, among others. He originally featured as a supporting character in their first novel, Relic (1995), and in its sequel, Reliquary (1997), before taking on the role of the protagonist in their second novel, The Cabinet of Curiosities (2002, a sequel to Relic).
Will there be a 20th Pendergast novel?
The twenty-first volume in the Agent Pendergast series, Bloodless, is set in the present day. It was released on August 17, 2021, and it was the thirty-first full-length Preston-Child collaboration at the time of its release.
What is the last Pendergast novel?
The White Fire, which was published in 2013, is the most recent novel. The novel is the thirteenth installment in the Special Agent Pendergast series.
What is the order of Steve Berry books?
Steve Berry’s stand-alone books are available for purchase.
- The Amber Room was published in 2003.
- The Romanov Prophecy was published in 2004.
- The Third Secret was published in 2005.
- The Columbus Affair was published in 2012.
- The Devil’s Bones was published in 2014 (novella) with James Rollins.
- Past Prologue was published in 2018 (novella) with Diana Gabaldon.
Will there be a Pendergast movie?
If you see the 1997 film adaptation of “Relic,” for example, you will notice that Pendergast is not present. A film version of Preston’s nonfiction book “The Monster of Florence,” which was published in 2008 and chronicles the author’s examination into a 30-year-old serial-murder case in Italy, is now under development.
Will there be another Gideon Crew book?
As an example, there is no Pendergast to be found in the 1997 film version of the novel “Relic.” Preston’s nonfiction book “The Monster of Florence,” published in 2008, chronicles the author’s study of a 30-year-old serial-murder case in Italy. A film adaptation of the book is now in development.