Twenty-five of the best-selling books in history
- Number one: Don Quixote, with over 500 million copies sold
- number two: A Tale of Two Cities, with over 200 million copies sold
- number three: The Lord of the Rings, with 150 million copies sold
- number four: The Little Prince, with 142 million copies sold
- number five: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, with 107 million copies sold
- and number six: The Hunger Games.
What are the top ten best-selling books of all time?
- Earth is disappearing. When two young girls vanish from a village on the outskirts of the distant and gloomy Kamchatka, it sends shockwaves through the community
- this is the opening chapter of this assured first novel. Topeka School.
- Lost Children Archive.
- Night Boat to Tangier, Morocco.
- Say Nothing.
- The Club.
- The Yellow House.
- No Visible Bruises.
- Midnight in Chernobyl.
- The Club.
What are the top 10 best-selling books right now?
- The Judge’s List by John Grisham
- Wish You Were Here by Jodi Picoult
- The Stranger in the Lifeboat by Mitch Albom
- The Judge’s List by Jodi Picoult
- The Judge’s List by John Grisham The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr
- Call Us What We Carry by Amanda Gorman
- The Wish by Nicholas Sparks
What is the top 10 most read books in the world?
“Wish you were here” by Jodi Picoult; “The Stranger in the Lifeboat” by Mitch Albom; “The Judge’s List” by John Grisham; “Wish you were here” by Jodi Picoult Authors: Amor Towles, Matt Haig, Anthony Doerr, Amanda Gorman, Nicholas Sparks, The Lincoln Highway, The Midnight Library, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Call Us What We Carry, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Cloud Cuckoo Land, Cloud
- The Bible has been printed over 3.9 billion times. Quotations from the Works of Mao Tse-tung have been printed over 820 million times. Harry Potter has been printed over 400 million times. The Lord of the Rings has been printed over 103 million times. The Alchemist has been printed over 65 million times. The Da Vinci Code has been printed over 57 million times.
What is the most popular books right now?
The ten most popular books available at the moment
- The Lyrics: 1956 to the Present (Two-Volume Set) (B N Book of the Year)
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel.
- The Liar’s Dictionary.
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel.
What is the hottest book right now?
Books that are really popular right now
- Among the books I’ve read recently are Insurgent (Divergent, #2), Bossypants (Kindle Edition), Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1), Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1), Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2), The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1), Room (Kindle Edition), and The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1).
What are the hottest books to read right now?
These Are the 55 Best New Books to Read in 2021, According to Booklist.
- The Push is a novel written in the first person. Pamela Dorman’s books are available at Amazon.com. A Novel titled “A Crooked Tree.” thanks to Harper’s generosity. Allow Me to Explain What I’m referring about. The Wife Upstairs: A Novel
- Summerwater: A Novel
- The Wife Upstairs: A Novel
- This is a novel about a one-armed sister who sweeps her house. There is Life Among the Terranauts. It’s a novel called The Removed.
What are the top 3 most read books in the world?
We’ve compiled a list of the 100 most widely read books in the history of the planet.
- Bible, Quran, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, Chairman Mao Tse Tung’s quotations, and other works by other authors. In addition to The Lord of the Rings, there is also The Alchemist.
- The Diary of Anne Frank, which is written by Anne Frank.
- The Twilight Saga, which is written by Stephenie Meyer.
What is the 2nd most read book?
The Holy Quran is the second most widely read book in the world, after only the Bible. According to a recent poll, the Quran is not only the most widely read book in the Islamic world, but it is also the most often repeated book in history.
What is the most read book in 2020?
Best-Selling Authors in Books for the Year 2020
- Number one, a Promised Land. President Barack Obama’s second book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family…” The Crawdads Sing, by Mary L., is number three. #1. Delia Owens.
- #4. My First Learn to Write Workbook: Practice for…
- #5. Midnight Sun.
- #6. Untamed.
- #7. If Animals Kissed Good Night.
- #8. White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to…
- #9. Untamed.
- #10. Midnight Sun.
What is the most popular book right now 2021?
Best-Selling Authors in Books for 2021
- #1. Atomic Habits: An Easy Proven Way to…
- #2. American Marxism
- #3. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to…
- #4. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to… It would be #4 if the animals kissed each other good night. It would be #5 if the body keeps the score: brain, mind, and…
- #6. I Love You to the Moon and Back.
- #7. It Ends with Us: A Novel.
- #8. I Love You to the Moon and Back.
What is considered the best book of all time?
Twelve novels are regarded as the “greatest book ever written.”
- Anna Karenina is a novel written by Anna Karenina. Greta Garbo as Anna Karenina in Anna Karenina. To Kill a Mockingbird is a novel written by Harper Lee. One Hundred Years of Solitude
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- The Great Gatsby A Passage to India is a novel by Gabriel Garca Márquez. The Invisible Man is a novel by E.M. Forster. Don Quixote is a novel by Ralph Ellison. Don Quixote is a beloved character. Toni Morrison is a novelist who lives in New York City.
What are the top 10 books in 2021?
The Top Ten Books to Read in 2021
- Patrick Radden Keefe’s Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty is a must-read. Claire Vaye Watkins’ novel I Love You, But I’ve Choosen Darkness is set in the world of vampires. TYA’s All That She Carried: The Journey of Ashley’s Sack, a Black Family Keepsake, and Tove Ditlevsen’s The Copenhagen Trilogy, as well as Rachel Yoder’s Nightbitch, are among the titles available.
What books are trending now?
8 Hot New Releases That Live Up to the Expectations
- Ugly Love. by Colleen Hoover.
- These Violent Delights. by Chloe Gong.
- The Final Revival of Opal Nev. by Dawnie Walton.
- The Song of Achilles. by Madeline Miller.
- Yellow Wife. by Sadeqa Johnson.
- Six of Crows. by Leigh Bardugo.
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue.
- The Invisible Life
What book shall I read?
Every everyone should read at least one of these books at some point in their lives.
- In addition to To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee and 1984 by George Orwell, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone) by J.K. Rowling is also included. The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
- The Diary of a Young Girl, by Anne Frank