Persuasion Barnes & Noble Collectible Classics: Flexi Edition Austen J.Other book format
Zu00edskejte pu0159ehled o vu00fdvoji ceny ve vu00e1mi vybranu00e9m obdobu00ed, kdyu017e bychom se rozhodnu0119tu00ed dobu0159e au017e isolativy i du0159u0
What is Flexi format book?
The end result of flexi-binding is a lightweight book with a flexible cover, usually with a round spine and endpapers, that lies fairly flat when open, making it convenient to use.
What is the most expensive book in Barnes and Noble?
Spread the word about this article.
- LOS ANGELES, Aug.
- The new 252-page hardback book (ISBN-13: 978-1-942065-00-5) by Joseph Preston and Phillip Guye, with a list price of $9,999.99, is now available at fine booksellers everywhere, including Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Books A Million.
What type of books does Barnes and Noble sell?
- Bibles and Christianity.
- Cookbooks, Food, and Wine.
- Graphic Novels and Comics.
- Diet, Health, and Fitness.
- Mystery and Crime.
What is a collectible edition?
Collector’s Edition can also refer to: Limited Collectors’ Edition, a comic book series published by DC Comics in the 1970s; Children of the Corn: The Collector’s Edition; Collector’s Edition (Antique album).
What is a flexible hardcover?
It has a flexible, sewn spine that allows the book to lie flat on a surface when opened; modern hardcovers may have the pages glued to the spine in the same way that paperbacks do. Books of this type are identified by the abbreviation Hbk after the ISBN sequence numbers.
What means paperback?
adjective. (of a book) bound in a flexible paper cover: a paperback edition of Orwell’s novel. noun. a book bound in a flexible paper cover, often a lower-priced edition of a hardcover book.
What is the most expensive new book?
On the occasion of World Book Day 2020, here is a list of the most expensive books in the world.
- J.K. Rowling’s The Tales of Beedle the Bard – $3.98 million.
- The Gutenberg Bible – $5.4 million.
- William Shakespeare’s First Folio – $6 million.
- James Audubon’s Birds of America – $11.5 million.
- The Codex Leicester, Leonardo da Vinci – $30.8 million.
What is the best internal medicine book?
Internal Medicine: The Five Best Books for Medical Students
- Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine.
- Macleod’s Clinical Examination.
- Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine.
- Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine. Hutchison’s Clinical Methods. Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine. Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine. Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine. Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine. Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine.
Why is Barnes and Noble so expensive?
According to an article published by USNews, BandN’s prices are so high because they want to provide income for their authors while also preventing Amazon from becoming a monopoly.
Can you just read Barnes and Noble?
Visit your favorite Barnes and Noble retail store with your device and access the NOOK Shop to browse and sample the complete contents of many NOOK Books for up to one hour per day, per title. To use Read in Store, visit your favorite Barnes and Noble retail store with your device and access the NOOK Shop.
Can u return books to Barnes and Noble?
Returning Items Bought in Barnes and Noble Stores To return an item within 30 days of purchase, simply bring it to your local Barnes and Noble store along with your cash register receipt for a refund to your original form of payment.
Are Barnes and Noble books real leather?
The Flexibound Editions, on the other hand, are almost entirely faux leather. The majority of the books in the collectible classics series are covered in ‘bonded’ leather, so yes, most BandN book covers are made up of about 20% real leather.
What makes a book a Collectors Edition?
The addition of original works of art in crayon by the book’s owner, as well as torn pages and broken bindings, are all common features of children’s books, and dust jackets are usually sacrificed early, making copies in collectible condition rare.
Are Barnes and Noble leatherbound classics real leather?
Even within the BandN Leatherbound Classics, there is a wide range of quality in the bonded leather covers: some books have bonded leather that is indistinguishable from full grain leather (though much thinner than an Easton Press book), while others have clear imitation leather covers.