- Call 1-800-CALL-CASH® (1-800-225-5227) for further information. Follow the on-screen directions and enter the information that is asked. You’ll need the name of the correctional institution, the name of the inmate, the inmate’s account number, and the amount of money to transfer. Keep your tracking number (MTCN) as a record of your transaction as evidence of payment.
- You can make a deposit into an inmate’s account using the Internet or by phone, or you can use a specific kiosk placed in the jail (s) or at certain retail locations around Maricopa County to make the transaction. Make telephone deposits by dialing 1-866-355-9593 (toll-free) or by visiting the nearest branch location. 2. Decide on your preferred method of payment
How do I put money on an inmate’s account?
Instructions on how to deposit money into an inmate’s commissary account are as follows:
- Select the Send Money Now option
- Select the proper state and facility from the drop-down menu. Enter at least three characters from the resident’s last name or their identification number. After reading the terms and conditions, enter your payment details and the amount of your deposit, then click the check box to confirm your selection.
How do I put money on a prisoners phone?
Friends and family members should visit ConnectNetwork.com or contact 800.483. 8314 to open an AdvancePay® account as soon as possible. Friends and family members can also purchase phone minutes for an inmate’s PIN Debit account by opening an Offender Phone account on ConnectNetwork.com and linking it to the inmate’s account.
What app sends money to inmates?
Apps for JPay on Mobile Devices Use the JPay app to transfer money to an inmate or, for ex-offenders, to make a payment toward their community corrections sentence through the mail.
How do I add money to my Corrlinks account?
Applications for JPay Mobile Payments (JPay Mobile Applications) For ex-offenders, the JPay app may be used to transfer money to an inmate or to make a payment toward their community corrections obligation.
How do I use JPay?
Simply log into JPay.com and follow the instructions outlined below: Please enter a valid imprisoned identification card. Choose the appropriate jailed individual from the list that will be presented for your convenience. The following is a table of contents:
- Using JPay, you can send money, make payments, send emails, video connect, send videograms, listen to music and watch videos, and use JPay Player to play media. You can also use JPay Progress Card to track your progress.
Do inmates know who sent them money?
Using JPay, you can send money, make payments, send emails, video connect, send videograms, listen to music and watch videos, and use JPay Player to play media. You can also use JPay Progress Card to track your release cards progress.
How do you accept collect calls from jail on a cell phone?
Using JPay, you can send money, make payments, send emails, video connect, send videograms, listen to music and watch videos, and use JPay Player to play media. You can also use JPay Progress Card to track your releases.
What is JPay stamps?
Friends and family members may write electronic messages to their detained loved ones via JPay’s Email service, which is available for free. Every email you send requires a JPay stamp, just as you would with a normal postage stamp. The longer the email, the greater the number of stamps required to deliver it correctly.
How much is a JPay tablet?
JPay, a jail technology business, has spent the last year parachuting into prisons throughout the state with an incredible pitch: it will provide every convict with one of its tablets, which normally sell for $69.99, completely free of charge.
Can you do a JPay video visit on your phone?
Participants in a JPay Video Connect session must have internet access, a camera with headphones or speakers, and an audio microphone in order to participate. A smartphone with the same capability is also required.
How do you put money on a federal inmates books?
Inmates who are housed in a BOP-managed institution can receive cash, which are then placed into their commissary accounts. If you want to transfer money to an inmate electronically, you can do so using MoneyGram’s ExpressPayment Program. Every day of the week, including holidays, funds are received and processed by the bank.
How do I send money to the Feds?
Call the toll-free number 1-800-CALL-CASH® (1-800-225-5227). 2. Follow the on-screen directions and enter the information that is asked. You’ll need the name of the correctional institution, the name of the inmate, the inmate’s account number, and the amount to send.
Can you email a federal inmate?
There are some differences between email in federal prison and email in the general public. Individuals who want to transmit emails directly must do so through a repository rather than directly to the recipient. In order to purchase items from a commissary, a person in jail must first fill his or her account. After that, monies must be sent from the commissary account to the email account of the user.