How to purchase Audible books with the Audible application
- To begin, launch the Audible app on your iPhone or Android device. Audible shop may be accessed by clicking on the Shopping Cart button in the upper-right corner. To find an audiobook, use the magnifying glass to search for it or browse through the categories. Select the audiobook you wish to purchase by tapping on it.
Is it possible to acquire your favorite audiobooks through audible?
- 1) Open a browser on your Mac or PC and navigate to audible.com, where you may log into your account if necessary. 2) Select “Library” from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. Choose “Library” from the drop-down menu. Advertisement courtesy of Devon Delfino/Business Insider 3) Locate the preferred audiobook and pick “Download” from the “Other Actions” column to begin the download process.
Why can’t you buy Audible books on my iPhone?
Intangible goods (music, gaming credits, books, and other items of a similar nature) purchased on iPhone must be paid through the Apple App Store payment system, which includes a 30 percent fee to Apple for its services. It was decided by Audible that its audiobook material would not be offered for purchase directly on the iPhone in order to avoid Apple dipping into their margins.
How do I purchase Audible books on my iPhone?
- The Audible app is launched. Then, hit Discover. Then, search for and tap on the audiobook you’d want to add to your collection. Then, press Buy with 1 Credit. Then, tap Confirm. The audiobook has been added to your collection.
Why can I not get books on Audible?
It is possible that you are not logged into the Audible account that made the purchase. The purchase was made in a different Audible marketplace than the one in which you are currently logged in. When it comes to pre-orders, if you cancel a pre-order but do not purchase the audiobook, the audiobook will not appear in your library.
How do I buy Audible books on Amazon?
If you are unable to log in, it is possible that you are not logged into your Audible account. You were not signed into your account when the transaction was made on another Audible marketplace. When it comes to pre-orders, if you cancel a pre-order but do not purchase the audiobook, the audiobook will not appear in your library as expected.
- Visit www.amazon.com/audible for more information. Browse through Audible’s catalog or use the search bar to find an audiobook that you’d want to buy. Purchase the audiobook from the following link: If you are not presently a member of Audible, you may sign up here: Choose either Start your free trial or Buy with 1-Click from the drop-down menu.
Is Audible free with Amazon Prime?
What is the procedure for using Audible? Audible, despite the fact that it is owned by Amazon, is not included with a Prime membership, so you will need to join up for it individually. You will, however, get access to more than 470,000 audiobook titles after you have completed the process (and counting).
Do I pay for books on Audible?
Yes, you do have to pay to listen to Audible books. It is a monthly or yearly fee in exchange for a lower pricing on titles that are currently available. Purchases in excess of the 1–2 titles per month allowed by your membership will cost a little extra, however they may be included in exceptional bargains from time to time. It is achieved by the use of a credit system.
How do I put audiobooks on my iPhone?
To sync audiobooks to your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable. To access your iPhone, open Finder and choose it from the sidebar. Choose “Audiobooks” from the list of available options. Select “Sync audiobooks onto [your iPhone name]” and then pick whether to sync all audiobooks or only the ones you’ve chosen.
How do you buy Audible books without membership?
You may purchase Audible audio books straight from Audible or Amazon, without the need to sign up for a subscription (Audible is an Amazon company). Because you will not be utilizing a membership credit, just select the appropriate “Buy Now,” “Add to Cart,” or “Buy for $xx. xx” payment option from the drop-down menu.
How do you get an audio book?
On Google Play Books, you can look for and purchase audiobooks to listen to while you are on the go.
- Open the Google Play Books application on your Android smartphone or tablet. Select Shop from the menu bar and look for an audiobook. To find out more about an audiobook, simply touch on its cover image. Price may be found by tapping it. Purchase an audiobook.