Find out how to remove books, audiobooks, and PDFs from your iPhone or iPad, as well as your iPod touch.
- Select Library from the drop-down menu, then locate the item. Select Edit in the upper-right corner of the screen. After you’ve selected the item you wish to delete, touch the Trash icon. Remove Download is the option you use to remove the thing from your device.
What is the best way to remove a free book off my iPad?
- Choose one or more books from your iPad that you wish to remove from the device. In the lower right-hand corner, there is a check mark inside a blue circle. If you accidentally pick the wrong title, simply press it again to deselect it. Apple provided this screenshot for use in this article. Press and hold the Delete key, followed by the Delete This Copy confirmation link that appears.
How do I permanently delete an ibook from my iPad?
There are two responses. Right-click on a book you wish to delete in iBooks and select “Delete from Library.” When you right click, you are presented with a number of alternatives, the last of which is delete. It then asks you if you want to make the booking permanent, and it also deletes it from your iCloud account.
How do I delete an ibook from my Mac?
If you want to remove an iBook from your Mac or iOS device, it’s as simple as selecting the book, tapping the delete button, and selecting confirm on iOS; or right-clicking, selecting delete, and selecting confirm on a Mac.
How do I cancel an ibook purchase?
Apple will reimburse you for any applications or content that you have purchased from them.
- Enter your Apple ID and password at reportaproblem.apple.com. Then select “Request a refund” by tapping or clicking “I’d like to.”
- Choose the reason for your request for a refund, and then click Next. Select the app, subscription, or other item from the drop-down menu, and then click Submit.
How do I permanently delete books from iBooks?
Enter your Apple ID and password on reportaproblem.apple.com. Then select “Request a refund” by tapping or clicking “I’d like to” twice. ; To request a refund, choose the reason for your request and then select Next. Click on Submit after selecting the app, subscription, or other item.
- On your iPhone or another iOS device, launch the Books application. Select Library from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen. Locate the book you wish to remove and click on the three dots to the right of the title. Remove will appear on the screen that appears. Tap Remove Download to begin the process.
How do you delete downloads from iPad?
Remove an item from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by tapping Downloaded, sliding left on the item, tapping Delete, and selecting Delete Download from the drop-down menu.
Why is Apple taking money from my account?
You downloaded it from the app store (or signed up for a subscription) and then promptly forgot about it. It was acquired from the app store by someone who has access to your phone. Someone who has access to your Apple ID has purchased it from the app store using your credentials. If you have a family sharing plan, it is likely that someone in your family paid for it through the app store.
Can I return an ibook purchase?
Apple iBooks may now be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Within two weeks after purchase, iBooks can now be returned to Apple under the terms of the company’s new returns policy.
Can I return an eBook?
Returns for eBooks must be made within seven days of the date of purchase. According to Amazon, the process is straightforward: “Visit Manage Your Kindle, click on the actions page for the title you’d want to return, and pick ‘Return for refund.’