Audiobooks may be found and purchased on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- The Apple Books application should be launched. Tap the Audiobooks tab at the bottom of the screen. From this page, you may browse through the latest and most popular audiobooks. To see all of the genres and areas of the book shop, select Browse Sections at the top of the screen. To purchase the audiobook, simply tap on the price.
What is the best way to get audiobooks on my iPhone?
- To be able to download Audible books, you must first download the Audible Manager, which may be found here. This may be accomplished by selecting “Library” and then “My Books.” Choose “Expand” on any book to get more information, then click “Download Options” and then “Download.” The method for installing the Audible Manager should be followed, and then the process for downloading the book.
What is the best app for audiobooks on iPhone?
The top ten audiobook applications for the iPad and iPhone are as follows:
- Apple Books is a digital publishing platform. Although Apple has its own book-reading application, many iPad and iPhone users find it to be sufficient for all of their audiobook-related requirements. Audible, Libby, Google Play Books, Kobo, Nook Audiobooks, LibriVox Audio Books, and Audiobooks.com are also options.
How do I listen to Audible books on my iPhone?
In the Library area of your app, by selecting Titles followed by Downloaded, you may find Audible audiobooks that have previously been downloaded. To begin listening to the audiobook, simply touch on it. Note: For audiobooks that are divided into many sections, first tap the title of the book, and then tap the section you want to listen to.
Does Apple have an audiobook subscription?
Because Apple Books does not charge a monthly membership fee, its books are more expensive when purchased separately than when purchased through Amazon. Because of this price structure, they are also unable to offer a rotating selection of free audiobooks to its customers. The advantage is that you don’t have to pay every month; you simply have to pay when you want a certain book.
How can I listen to audiobooks on my iPhone for free?
On iPhone and iPad, here’s how to listen to free audiobooks.
- Navigate to librivox.org on your iPhone or iPad using the “Safari” browser application. As soon as the website displays your search results, click on the title of the audiobook to view all of its chapters. Now, hold down the play symbol that appears next to a specific chapter for a lengthy period of time.
Why can’t I download audible books on my iPhone?
There might be a number of factors contributing to your title’s inability to download: It is possible that the app will need to be updated. It’s possible that you’ll need to adjust the download quality in the app. It’s possible that you’ll need to adjust the download by parts setting in the app.
How do I add audiobooks to Apple Books?
Choose File > Import from within the Books app on your Mac. Select the books, audiobooks, or PDFs that you wish to import from the Open dialog box, and then click Import to complete the process. Please keep in mind that you may drag and drop books, PDFs, and certain audiobooks into your library as well.
How do I buy an Apple book?
Choose File > Import from the Books app on your Mac. Select the books, audiobooks, or PDFs that you wish to import from the Open dialog box, and then click Import to begin the process. To add items to your library, you may drag & drop books, PDFs, and certain audiobooks.
- Choose File > Import from within the Books application on your Mac. Select the books, audiobooks, or PDFs that you wish to import from the Open dialog box, and then click Import. To add items to your library, you may drag & drop books, PDFs, and certain audiobooks into the appropriate folder.
What is the cheapest way to listen to audiobooks?
9 Services for Obtaining Low-Cost Audiobooks
- Audible. Audible is a well-known name in the audiobook industry
- Audiobooks.com is a subdomain of Audible. Audiobooks.com is a membership service, similar to Audible and Scribd, that offers audiobooks. Images courtesy of Getty Images, Downpour, Chirp, and Apple Books, Google Play Books, and Librivox.
How do I download audiobooks?
Audiobooks may be purchased and downloaded.
- Open the Google Play Books application on your Android smartphone or tablet. Select Shop from the menu bar and look for an audiobook. To find out more about an audiobook, simply touch on its cover image. Price may be found by tapping it. Purchase an audiobook.
Are there any free audiobooks on Apple Books?
Apple also has several classic titles available, depending on the market, including books by Lewis Caroll, Jane Austen, and Shakespeare, among others. The free material also applies to audiobooks, which in the United States include titles such as Winnie the Pooh, Lock and Key, and Rise of the Dragons, among others.
Is the Books app on iPhone free?
Apple Books is a software program that allows you to read books on your computer ( Free ) Apple Books is a free, native Apple program that includes a secret portion of free e-books. Apple Books is available for download from the App Store. Select Browse Sections from the Book Store option at the bottom of the app’s Home page, which is located at the bottom of the page. Select Special Offers & Free from the drop-down menu.