How much does Maldives trip cost?
How Much Does It Cost to go to the Maldives?
3 more rows
How much does a week in Maldives cost?
A week on a resort island for two guests can cost anywhere between $3,000 and $10,000 on a full-board or all-inclusive basis. On the other hand, a budget-conscious traveller can spend around $500-750 for a week on a local island.
Are there any all inclusive resorts in the Maldives?
If this sounds like a dream vacation, you can experience it all in the Maldives: a chain of nearly 1,200 gorgeous islands that fan out across the Indian Ocean. Keep in mind, however, that there are surprisingly few true all-inclusive in the Maldives, and even fewer packages that include high-end liquor.
How do I plan a trip to the Maldives?
22 Maldives Travel Tips For Your Holiday
- Plan According To The Weather.
- Choose Your Airplane Rides Wisely.
- Try To Book Hotels And Flights Online.
- Follow The Basic Unwritten Rules Of The Land.
- Choose Affordable Accommodation And Transportation.
- Go For All-inclusive Or Half-board Facilities.
- Pack Wisely.