How does the Book of Mormon lottery work?
For every performance, The Book of Mormon hold 21 tickets to be sold through an on-the-day lottery at £20 each.
Entries are accepted at the box office two and a half hours before each performance, and winning entrants can bag a pair of tickets to that evening’s performance.
Does Book of Mormon have a lottery?
The Tony-winning Best Musical The Book of Mormon, which plays the Eugene O’Neill Theatre, will switch to a digital lottery only beginning September 4 (the hit musical had previously offered both a digital and in-person lottery). Click here for additional information and the chance to enter the lottery.
How do you enter the Book of Mormon lottery?
How to enter: Go to the Book of Mormon lottery. The lottery opens at 12.01pm on Wednesday and closes at 11.59am the next day.
But a nutshell:
- It’s always free to enter.
- The performance could be the day of the draw, or up to a fortnight ahead.
- If you win, you’ll be told by email.
Which Broadway shows have lottery tickets?
- THE LEHMAN TRILOGY (NY) Lottery Price – Lottery Details.
- THE LION KING (NY) Lottery Price – Lottery Details.
- TINA – THE TINA TURNER MUSICAL (NY) Lottery Price $45.00. Lottery Details.
How can I get cheap Matilda tickets?
Book your tickets in less than 3 minutes
- Pick your date Simply choose the show you want to go, the date and the number of tickets you need.
- Choose your seats Select your seats from our user-friendly theatre seating plan.
- Checkout Enter your personal and card details and get your seats confirmed in real time.
What seats do you get in the Hamilton lottery?
At each performance of Hamilton on Broadway, 46 seats in the first and second rows are distributed through a digital lottery. In Chicago, 44 seats are distributed that way. In both cases, those seats cost just $10.
How much are Book of Mormon tickets?
Currently, Book of Mormon tickets at Vivid Seats start at $43. There are always great deals to be found at Vivid Seats. The get-in price, or lowest price for a ticket to the Book of Mormon musical tour, is $43.
How much are rush tickets?
RUSH tickets cost anywhere from $25-40 depending on the show. There are different types of RUSH tickets including General RUSH anyone can take advantage of and Student RUSH which requires a student ID.
What is the run time for Book of Mormon?
2 hours 30 minutes (one intermission)
What are band A tickets?
Top Price is an older industry term that means Band A tickets – the highest level of standard seats or non-premium tickets. Band B tickets (previously known as 2nd price) are the second category of standard tickets, Band C is the 3rd category of standard tickets.
Where do I get lottery tickets?
Go to a grocery or convenience store. If lottery tickets are legal in your state, you’ll generally be able to buy them at grocery stores (especially large chains), convenience stores, and gas stations. Though not every single one of these locations will carry and sell lottery tickets, many will.
How do you enter the Lion King lottery?
How to enter?
- Register at the official Lion King lottery website.
- Check wether the lottery has an «active» status or not.
- Fill out the entry form with your information and press the “Submit” button.
How do you get free tickets to Broadway shows?
Here are eight ways to get cheap Broadway tickets in New York City.
- Kids’ Night on Broadway.
- Broadway Roulette.
- Enter a Ticket Lottery.
- Join/Follow Discount Ticket Sites and Apps.
- Be Open to Off-Broadway.
- Join Theater Development Fund (TDF)
- Get Cheaper Tickets in Person.
- Student Rush Tickets.
How do you get last minute Broadway tickets?
The best ways to get last-minute Broadway tickets
- Line up at TKTS.
- Try TodayTix or discount codes.
- Rush the theater.
- Play the lottery.
- If at first you don’t succeed, look again.
- Hit the cancellation line.
- Try the secondary market.
Are Broadway lottery seats good?
At a cost of $25 – $40 for front row orchestra tickets, the Broadway ticket lottery provides an excellent way to get amazing discounts on Broadway tickets. Some shows offer 20 pairs of tickets, while others only do 15 tickets in total per show.