Can we book general ticket online?
Railway passengers can now book unreserved general tickets online.
Railway passengers can now book unreserved general tickets online from today (November 1).
To avail the facility passengers have to download UTS on the mobile app from the google play or window store.
Can I book unreserved ticket online?
The unreserved tickets can be booked online using the Indian Railways mobile application or website. UTS mobile app can be used to not only book train tickets but also to buy platform tickets and monthly passes. Debit cards or credit cards, net banking or other electronic payment methods can be used to make payments.
How can I book a general ticket in Irctc?
The booking ID will also be conveyed through an SMS.
- The passenger can book ticket from anywhere.
- After booking Paper ticket, Passenger can go to the journey originating (source) station to take ticket print out from any of the ATVM there, by entering his/her registered mobile number and booking ID.
How do I book a general ticket on UTS app?
How to book a paperless ticket on UTS app for local trains
- Open the UTS app on Android or iPhone.
- If you haven’t logged in yet, click the Login button on the top-right.
- Enter your credentials and once you’re logged in, tap Book Ticket.
- Tap Normal Book.
- Select the Book & Travel tab at the top and tap Continue.