You can schedule your K1 Fiance Visa interview at the US Embassy in Manila, Philippines by simply calling the Manila Visa Information and Appointment Service Center at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.
Callers in the US can call the center at (703) 520-2235.
How do I book a k1 visa interview?
How to Book Your Visa Interview at the Embassy
- Step 1: Complete the DS-160 form online! (Also known as the Nonimmigrant Visa Application)
- Step 2 – Find the embassy nearest to you!
- Step 3 – Pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Step 4 – Schedule your visa appointment!
- Step 5 – Attend Your Visa Interview.
- Step 6 – Pick up your passport with visa.
How do I schedule an appointment for visa interview?
To schedule US visa interview head over to the Visa Information and Appointment System for the Embassy of the United States website. Select the country where you would like to schedule US visa appointment. Click on “Apply” to create a new profile. Enter the following information on the next screen.
How do I schedule my Visa interview Philippines?
You are now eligible to schedule a visa interview appointment.
- STEP 1: COMPLETE THE ONLINE FORM.
- STEP 2: PRINT THE CONFIRMATION PAGE.
- STEP 3: CREATE A PROFILE.
- STEP 4: REGISTER A DELIVERY ADDRESS.
- STEP 5: COMPLETE THE DOCUMENT CHECKLIST.
Can I go to my fiance visa interview?
The K-1 beneficiary must attend the interview along with any K-2 children included on the same I-129F petition. The U.S. citizen sponsor is not required to attend the interview and generally may not attend. However, some U.S. embassies or consulates may allow the U.S. sponsor to attend.